daring outdoor nudity :)

i guess since im this groups moderator, i may as well share some daring stuff i did the last couple years lol..one day in broad daylight, i driven from my house to town and back completely nude. i laid in a friends back yard nude for a tan and didnt care who saw..another day i convinced a friend of mines mother to go nude with me at a lake and she turned out enjoying it, so i guess i converted her...but the craziest ive done?? took my clothes off at work when nobody was around...that was truly a thrill lol

This topic was edited
RE: daring outdoor nudity :)

summer just started here in my part of the country but last summer i enjoyed some fun i walked up my street nude it was almost 4 am then one morning doint know really why i grabed my morning paper off my side walk just as my neighbor was out getting hers i got a dubble look but she waved over at me hope fully this summer i can have more fun

This post was edited

i guess since im this groups moderator, i may as well share some daring stuff i did the last couple years lol..one day in broad daylight, i driven from my house to town and back completely nude. i laid in a friends back yard nude for a tan and didnt care who saw..another day i convinced a friend of mines mother to go nude with me at a lake and she turned out enjoying it, so i guess i converted her...but the craziest ive done?? took my clothes off at work when nobody was around...that was truly a thrill lolYes, I did most, except for your friend's mother. Great for converting her, congratulations, I'm not successful in any way to convert any female friends into nudism, as they're to bodyconscious in the negative way. In my case its a lost cause ever. All I know about my interest and state of nudism, I do happily practice my nudism without restricting females in life. I have had enough of those restricting my nudism, inclusive my own mother and sister. I have broken away from their grasps for some time, and I'm not looking back.I'm happy to be outdoors, happy to do things nude outside the front door and front garden. I'm not old, but I'm old enough to tell anyone contesting against nudism, to back off, because I have my right to freedom.

This post was edited

On national holidays, I hang american flags on all my fence posts along the road. Saturday being flag day i decided to go out at the crack of dawn and hang them while I stayed naked. Good thing nobody was driving by. On Sunday mornings i always walk out to the paper box along the road to get the paper.

This post was edited

I'm always nude while my hubby drives on all the trips we take. I've been nude and got pictures on my profile of 100s of places throughout the southwest US.

This post was edited

Been out in the backyard for the last two days doing some yard work. The neighbors are home and there are two windows on their second floor that look down on our yard. We've done all we can to shield their view but it's not 100% obstructed. They've live next door to us for about 3 years now and we've never stopped being naked in our backyard since we moved in almost 7 years ago.
The last two days were no exception. We did some tree and bush trimming, transplanted a couple of rose bushes, did some silk flower potting and general clean up. I also fed all the trees, shrubs, flower pots throughout the backyard and I'm certain they looked down and saw us but ... no issues, no complaints and no cops.
I think most people respect that you just want to be left alone to do whatever you do and if it's not illegal or bothering anyone, they don't care what you do. Our neighbors across the street who've seen us nude back there have stated such and we take our next door neighbors acceptance as meaning the same. We love being able to enjoy our backyard the way we want and appreciate having neighbors that respect that.
:D

This post was edited

I think my most daring ones are:

The Shakespeare Memorial in the middle of Stratford-on-Avon

Boating through Regents Park in the middle Boating through regents Park, London

Gointg to the cash machine - also in this video

This post was edited

just this morning drove to work naked without clothes in the car, went to my 24 hour gym for a naked workout at 5am, then to the office where i'm still naked.

This post was edited

I've done the usual things like driving and walking naked for hours. my last drive was 300km from Lisbon to the Algarve and then to near Sagres. The lady in the toll booth was surprised. But the most fun thing I did was on Monday. On passing a charityclothes bank in the public car park I stripped off and put all my clothes in the clothes bank. A passing couple commented and my friend said I should have washed them first..

This post was edited

i guess since im this groups moderator, i may as well share some daring stuff i did the last couple years lol..one day in broad daylight, i driven from my house to town and back completely nude. i laid in a friends back yard nude for a tan and didnt care who saw..another day i convinced a friend of mines mother to go nude with me at a lake and she turned out enjoying it, so i guess i converted her...but the craziest ive done?? took my clothes off at work when nobody was around...that was truly a thrill lolI loved reading this and my hat goes off to you CoolDaddyPhil!You inspire me to find ways to be more daring.I've done my share of skinnydipping and some nude hiking.Lots of times I do part of the hike nude and part clothed. One time that felt daringwas three years ago when I took an early morning mountain hike, a total of about five miles, and did ittotally nude except for socks and hiking boots. I did have a day pack on my back with a pair of shorts and a towel, but I never put them on.Another time,I took a short walk along a lake shoreline trail completely nude. No shoes, no pack no anything.I knew peopleswim nudein this area but I didn't know if walking nude was practiced or acceptable, but I decided to do it anyway.I left everything and walked nude and barefoot about a mile and a half down the trail. On the way back I met two women in their seventies out for a vigorous walk. They smiled and we exchanged greetings and a few words about the beauty of nature and went our separate ways. My nudity didn't seem to be an issue. Farther back toward the beginning of the trail I met two menwho had just gottenoff work from some kind of construction crew.They each had a towel and a six pack of beer and were taking off their clothes. They saw me coming down the trail and laughed sayng "hey!watch out! here comes nature boy from the woods!" Then they both stripped and jumped in the water. I ended up joining them for a swim and a beer. I've had other daring times, but I wish I could do more around my yard. I don't have much privacy. The most I do is sit naked on my back porch once the sun goes down. In fact I am going to do that right now!

This post was edited

I've done the usual things like driving and walking naked for hours. my last drive was 300km from Lisbon to the Algarve and then to near Sagres. The lady in the toll booth was surprised. But the most fun thing I did was on Monday. On passing a charityclothes bank in the public car park I stripped off and put all my clothes in the clothes bank. A passing couple commented and my friend said I should have washed them first..Only you would do this!!!

This post was edited