RE: best site for naturist and nudists

My garden is in full bloom, especially the trees at the front of the house. Passers-by welcome the view. And I had to take some photos with them framing me, naked of course.

This post was edited
RE: daring outdoor nudity :)

Or perhaps we are ALL weird - but not as weird as the textiles. LOL

This post was edited

Well I have some photos on my page that were pretty daring I think. Middle of the day at a small park on the water in Tacoma. My favorite is with the giant globe.

This post was edited

Yesterday, there was a huge powercut at night around 1 o'clock, so I took advantage of the dark and went out nude. While, roaming in the parking area of my building it struck me they have infrared CCTVs all around. :D

This post was edited

Yesterday, there was a huge powercut at night around 1 o'clock, so I took advantage of the dark and went out nude. While, roaming in the parking area of my building it struck me they have infrared CCTVs all around. :D
And infrared CCTV's work without power?.......

This post was edited

And infrared CCTV's work without power?.......
Most CCTV has Battery Back up, Same as Burglar alarms.

This post was edited
RE: best site for naturist and nudists

My garden is in full bloom, especially the trees at the front of the house. Passers-by welcome the view. And I had to take some photos with them framing me, naked of course.And this morning I went for a gentle fully naked stroll around my village: Village green, main road and the length of my street.

This post was edited

Good for you XPD

This post was edited
RE: daring outdoor nudity site:

Why is lijuier allowed to be on TN? All he ever posts is a web site for dating and doesn't enter any of the discussions. I checked out his profile and it is non-existent with no pictures or information, just that he may be a man. I tried deleting his dating ad off of my diary and was informed I didn't have the authority. I find his behaviour into our discussion groups intrusive and meaningless. Do others agree? I wonder if he really is a nudist at all.

This post was edited
RE: daring outdoor nudity site:

I did an early morning walk around my village on the longest day, completely naked and carrying only my camera. It was great fun. I think I was a bit too early for the bus here. Just as well as I didn't have my bus pass.

This post was edited