RE: daring outdoor nudity :)

I do not know if your would call this daring or not but I went for a nude hike today up by Lake Castaic were I have hike before.
Normally I am the only one there, especially with this hot weather we are having.
This time there was a pickup truck already parked at the trail entrance. Instead of waiting or starting out in shorts I just stayed nude for my hike.
I did pass the owner of the truck, I man out hiking with his dog, but neither he nor the dog were bothered by the fact I was nude.
As we passed each other we simply exchanged greetings and continued on our way.
I want to make it clear I do not go out of my way to try to be seen nude but neither am I ashamed nor embarrassed to be seen doing something normal like hiking while simply being nude.

This post was edited

Im nude whenever I can be. In public, house. I don't care who sees.Had some funny experiences and some odd ones.Tell Me More!... Wish I Was In My Twenty's Again. (No Offence)
John

This post was edited

I am down here at the bay this evening, enjoying the weather and a good 15 mile bike ride...get back to the van noticed several people down with in 20 to 50 feet away. I dont think they see me but i just stripped down and sitting back watching the people walk by...

This post was edited

Did a bit of daring outdoor nudity this evening. Sat on the glider on the porch and enjoyed the cool night air. With the porch light off, even my wife will come out and sit with me. Sometimes she's almost nude. She's not quite as daring as I am! hahahahaha

This post was edited

You can still get milk delivered to your door? THAT'S truly shocking!

This post was edited

Since today was kinda warm, around 65 degrees I decided to take a naked walk to the lake which is about 1500 ft from my front door which my street dead ends at. I live in a seasonal neighborhood, I only have neighbors May thru Oct. I do this very often when it's warm and no one is around. So while I was at the beach, I noticed a car with a pull in with a Uhauland park, so I decided to walk home hoping not to be seen, no such luck. lol. My new neighbor came outside, looked at me and said "I didn't know this was a clothing optional neighborhood"So I went and introduced myself and told him no and said I was a nudist and no one is here until May so I walk around naked until then.It turns out he loves being naked at home, but not sure if he wants to be called a nudist yet. So we began talking I went home and got us a couple beers, I came back to his place and he was outside naked as well, then I helped him unload his Uhaul.

This post was edited

Not sure how daring but ... just put the trash cans out on the curb ... it's 11:45 pm. Not much action going on, on our cul de sac, so ... I didn't bother to put on anything and just put them out completely naked! Haven't done that in a while. The next door neighbors are gone. The two houses across the street are dark and the coast was clear. But ... it's cold out! ;-)

This post was edited

I'm always nude while my hubby drives on all the trips we take. I've been nude and got pictures on my profile of 100s of places throughout the southwest US.

Myo, it's good to see it's not just men who enjoy being nude. We need more balance in nudity.

This post was edited

When I first joined I thought TN was a total men's club but if you do a search by gender, several women log in every minute. We just have to hide.It's a shame that women feel compelled to hide because of a few perverts (well, more than a few). I'm thankful for your posts, always interesting and to the point.I second that.. The Pervs give a bad name to genuine guys.. :(

This post was edited
RE: Nudisthookup

My wife says ... "you have a much better attitude when you're able to be naked outside for some time!" :DThis is extremely true for me. It changes my attitude for sure, but I physically feel better, happier, more relaxed. That's one thing non-nudists will never understand until the become nudists. They can't just try it out a few times. When the go from trying out nudism to actually being a nudist (which could take just one time), then they will "get it" and understand the nudists that are in their life.
It is the most personally liberating thing I've ever done, becoming a nudist.

This post was edited