Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

Two unbeatable feelings ...
Agree?

This topic was edited
RE: Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

Swimming nude is the only way to go. Not wearing underwear, however, I find uncomfortable and since clothes are being worn doesn't relate to nudism.

This post was edited

Discovered skinny dipping during Scout Camp when I was 11 1/2 and fell in love with it ever since. Yup Nude is the answer :)

This post was edited

HAve to say swimming nude is the best I think enjoy the feeling of water on the body

This post was edited

I don't own underwear and I only own one pair of swim shorts reluctantly for when the Puritan textiles visit!

This post was edited

HAve to say swimming nude is the best I think enjoy the feeling of water on the bodyDo you think there are places where you can take minors to be nude?

This post was edited

If I had the chance it would be nude swimming every time, and normally no underwear.

This post was edited

Skinny dipping is the only way to swim. I can't understand why anyone would want to wear a swimsuit. I only wear underwear when I go out and I am starting to go out more and more without underwear.

This post was edited

HAve to say swimming nude is the best I think enjoy the feeling of water on the bodyDo you think there are places where you can take minors to be nude?Any nude beach should allow minors as long as they are accompanied by an adult.

This post was edited

Swimming nude. Word of caution: don't feed the fish when swimming nude in a lake or the ocean. They tend to nibble and some have have real teeth!

This post was edited

I swim nude if it's legal and culturally acceptable. In a CO situation (as long as I know it is genuinely clothing optional) it does worry me if others choose to remain dressed.
I tend to wear underwear with most ordinary clothes. I have tried going commando with jeans and it is not for me. It is does depend on the shorts/trousers you happen to be wearing.

This post was edited