RE: How to convince or persuade wife to Nudism???

Geez...You took the word right out of my mouth!I never bother with the middle aged faceless posers. They're obviously fake, and should stay on the trueswingers site. We don't need their perverted garbage on here.

This post was edited

There is so much BS on this site , that it is anythingbut , TRUE anythingThen why are you here wasting your precious time?Because this time he managed to piss offTHREE people enough to get them to respond. Don't answer his nonsense and maybe he will just go away.

Not pissed off here. Just curious about the failure in logic.

If anyone actually reads his drivelthey willnote a complete lack
of logic. He seems to have an unnatural fear or hatred of older males. Makes
one wonder how the father figure(s) in his childhood treated him. He also
craves attention. As I type this I know I am feeding into that craving. Every
time someone acknowledges him he is pleased, be it positive or negative. If
everyone ignores him he will go away.

This post was edited

Rather ironic is it not , that when the Truth is spoken , all the Trolls and CREEPS come out , in support of one another?Anyone that posts as much , as the Sad and Pathetic CREEP of an Old Troll , that Man with No Dick is , just verifies as to how Sad this individual really is .When your own Wife , wants nothing to do with your own Voyeur addicted Perversion , of Trolling any and all of the Nude sites and Play Grounds that you can drool all over, while self pleasuring your sickly looking self .There is not even one of you OLD Creepy Perverted Trolls , that is a participant on this site , who includes their own wives , in your warped hobby .We have absolutely nothing against Older MARRIED Couples , but we certainly are opposed to any OLD CREEPY MARRIED TROLL , who is on this site , without their own wives being with them , or their wives have no knowledge of their CREEPY Pathetic Husbands , TROLLING all the Profiles and Pictures , of other Real Couples , as you obviously do.We get non stop messages from other Real couples on this site, applauding us , for saying the things , that every other couple is thinking about the OLD CREEPS on this site .Not every Older Single male on this site , is to be bunched into with the TWO Main CREEPS on this site, and without naming names..Thomas and the Man with the small dick , are the two Biggest CREEPS , that this site could ever possibly have .These TWO Creeps , give a really Bad Name , to every other Single Older male on this site , and that is the unfortunate part of this equation .The fact that Man with No Dick has Posted almost 15 , 000 times and his side kick Thomas , has Posted almost 11 , 000 times , just goes to show , just how really SAD these two Pathetic OLD CREEPS , really are !Is it any wonder that these Two OLD CREEPS do not have any Ladies in their lives , that want anything to do with them ?The Truth really does grab your attention , does it not ?Once again , we are not Opposed to any OLDER Married Male , IF they are including their own WIVES , in everything that they do .But we are certainly against accepting any OLD MARRIED CREEP , who is TROLLING this site and sites like this one , while they get their Jollies Off , at the expense of the other Married Couples , while their own unknowing wives , have absolutely No Idea , what their Pathetic Husbands are up to !Man with No Dick and Thomas , people do not change.We are sure , that you Two were Disliked in School and made Fun of as kids , and were always picked LAST for any Team , due to you TWO being such Pathetic Losers , just as you are now , in your Life as CREEPY OLD PERVERTS !Once a Loser , Always a Loser , as you Two so Openly Display in each and every one of your 15 , 000 and 11 , 000 ridiculous Posts !You TWO Pathetic CREEPS , give every other Older Guy on this site , a Very Bad Name.You Two are definitely not Nudists , but you Two are definitely Out of your League , no matter where you are at or no matter where you Two go to .Your own Wives or No Women , want absolutely Nothing to do with YOU Two , and who could ever blame them ?OLD CREEPS like you Two , are what give Older men and Nudists in general , a Bad Name and a Very Bad Image !15 , 000 Posts and 11 , 000 Posts respectfully , says it all , about you Two Pathetic CREEPS .You two would be much better suited for a sites like True Peds , or True Play Grounds , True Nudist is not a place for OLD CREEPS TROLLING all the Profiles and Pictures of Real COUPLES .COUPLES should do things as a COUPLE , TOGETHER !The fact that your own Wives are not with you , just goes to show , just how Pathetic you TWO really are !FLAGGED FOR FLAMING

This post was edited

TeamH2Topless |
52 minutes ago | More Info #30 Couple | The Woodlands, Texas
United States | 42 & 48
RE:How to convince or persuade wife to Nudism???
BIGOTRY
We agree. Boring

There really should be a law against aiding and abetting a
bigot

This post was edited

Is she confortable with her own body ?

This post was edited

Is she confortable with her own body ?Who is she?

This post was edited

My wife and I had not been married very long when I told her about my love of social nudism.We have been married a little over 5 years now,but have been together about 12 years.I find this fascinating. You were "together" for seven years but never mentioned your enjoyment of social nudity? And you didn't bring it up before getting married? My wife and I only knew each other for less than three years before getting married, and I made sure she was at least tolerant of my nudism before getting hitched. We were a bit older when we married, so the biological clocks were ticking down, but still, I couldn't imagine being "with" someone for that long and not having the subject come up.

This post was edited

Just happened to be reading a few of the Posts on here, and we have to ask What the hell is wrong with youMales ?The original poster is stating that he has been a Nudist for10 years and has a wife and a new child , but has just decided NOWto tell her that he is a Nudist ?A few others are echoing ,basically the same thing , that they are married towomen who have absolutely no interest in Nudity ?WHY are you eventogether ?If you were not able to discuss and share your InnerSecrets and Desires before you married her , then what elseare you guys hiding from your wives ?This site makes us Laugh ,when we read all the KNOW IT ALL posts , from all of the TRUENUDISTS , yet not many of these males are even TRUTHFUL withtheir own unadventuorus Wives !WHY would you ever be withsomeone or WHY would you ever Marry anyone , if you were not either100% TRUTHFUL with them , or if they and absolutely NO INTERESTwhat so ever in your own interests ?We have Pretend Nudists on here, who have never ever been to a Nudist Resort or even to a NudeBeach , in their entire lives , yet they are giving advice toothers ! LOLWHY would you ever be with someone who did not Shareyour same interests with you and someone that you involve in yourinterests and hobbies?There is so much BS on this site , that it isanything but , TRUE anything .The OP clearly admits to thefact , that he has been a Nudists for 10 years , but is just nowasking , how to talk his own reluctant wife into becoming aNudist ? LOLA little Honesty BEFORE you slipped that ring on herFinger , should have crossed your mind at some point .The sameapplies to the rest of you , who's wives want no part of yourhobby.
This seems a bit judgmental and all high and mighty. You
can't know everyone's situation.
I made up my mind to marry my now wife while I was spinning her
around nude in the Med off a Greek island. Started saving for
a ring that day. Now, we're married with 2 kids. She's
always known my desire to be nude, teases me about it often.
I love her for many more reasons than her occasionally
stepping outside of her comfort zone for me. The last time we
went to a nude beach (our oldest was 1), she didn't partake, and
that was fine. She was there with me. She's joining me
this week at a clothing optional facility for our anniversary.
I don't know if she'll be nude, but what ever she chooses
will be fine.
Not all of us "males but married" fit into your stereotype.
We're trying to get advice on approaches others have found
successful with their reluctant spouses. Maybe our approaches
on this site are misguided (some are downright awful) but to
question why we would be with someone because they aren't a
nudist?? C'mon. Not all of us were as lucky as you
apparently were, but we're trying to get there or make the most of
our situations.
Comments like yours don't help promote the lifestyle or offer
inclusion to those that are reluctant.

This post was edited

Well statedheeledover

This post was edited

i have been nudist for a few years but when I started dating my girlfriend she was not. Now she is nudist like me and really enjoys the lifestyle and going to nude beaches / clubs. The way it worked out for me is really bit by bit. Easy does it. I didn t push her or anything. The beach was a huge help and within a year she went from traditional bikinis, to g string bikini, to topless to then find the confidence and curiosity to bare it all. And now she truly enjoys it

This post was edited