RE: How to convince or persuade wife to Nudism???

Just happened to be reading a few of the Posts on here, and we have to ask What the hell is wrong with youMales ?The original poster is stating that he has been a Nudist for10 years and has a wife and a new child , but has just decided NOWto tell her that he is a Nudist ?A few others are echoing ,basically the same thing , that they are married towomen who have absolutely no interest in Nudity ?WHY are you eventogether ?If you were not able to discuss and share your InnerSecrets and Desires before you married her , then what elseare you guys hiding from your wives ?This site makes us Laugh ,when we read all the KNOW IT ALL posts , from all of the TRUENUDISTS , yet not many of these males are even TRUTHFUL withtheir own unadventuorus Wives !WHY would you ever be withsomeone or WHY would you ever Marry anyone , if you were not either100% TRUTHFUL with them , or if they and absolutely NO INTERESTwhat so ever in your own interests ?We have Pretend Nudists on here, who have never ever been to a Nudist Resort or even to a NudeBeach , in their entire lives , yet they are giving advice toothers ! LOLWHY would you ever be with someone who did not Shareyour same interests with you and someone that you involve in yourinterests and hobbies?There is so much BS on this site , that it isanything but , TRUE anything .The OP clearly admits to thefact , that he has been a Nudists for 10 years , but is just nowasking , how to talk his own reluctant wife into becoming aNudist ? LOLA little Honesty BEFORE you slipped that ring on herFinger , should have crossed your mind at some point .The sameapplies to the rest of you , who's wives want no part of yourhobby.
This seems a bit judgmental and all high and mighty. You
can't know everyone's situation.
I made up my mind to marry my now wife while I was spinning her
around nude in the Med off a Greek island. Started saving for
a ring that day. Now, we're married with 2 kids. She's
always known my desire to be nude, teases me about it often.
I love her for many more reasons than her occasionally
stepping outside of her comfort zone for me. The last time we
went to a nude beach (our oldest was 1), she didn't partake, and
that was fine. She was there with me. She's joining me
this week at a clothing optional facility for our anniversary.
I don't know if she'll be nude, but what ever she chooses
will be fine.
Not all of us "males but married" fit into your stereotype.
We're trying to get advice on approaches others have found
successful with their reluctant spouses. Maybe our approaches
on this site are misguided (some are downright awful) but to
question why we would be with someone because they aren't a
nudist?? C'mon. Not all of us were as lucky as you
apparently were, but we're trying to get there or make the most of
our situations.
Comments like yours don't help promote the lifestyle or offer
inclusion to those that are reluctant.

This post was edited

Well statedheeledover

This post was edited

i have been nudist for a few years but when I started dating my girlfriend she was not. Now she is nudist like me and really enjoys the lifestyle and going to nude beaches / clubs. The way it worked out for me is really bit by bit. Easy does it. I didn t push her or anything. The beach was a huge help and within a year she went from traditional bikinis, to g string bikini, to topless to then find the confidence and curiosity to bare it all. And now she truly enjoys it

This post was edited

You were "together" for seven years but never mentionedyour enjoyment of sociafind this l nudity? And you didn't bring itup before getting married?

I think some people are just more sure about their nudist proclivities early on. My first marriage: I was a burgeoning nudist; but I wasn't even sure how far I wanted to - or could - go with nudism when I got serious with my soon-to become-wife. It was after we got married that I found that I really wanted to go "all the way" and become a social nudist. I encountered resistance/reluctance/combativeness; but I was lucky and she eventually caught the "nudist bug", mostly due to the nudist women she encountered. Many guys will not be that lucky when they find their "nudist way" later into the marriage.

1. Later this year (shhh...it's still a secret) I will probably be proposing to my current GF. I have been a practicing nudist for almost 20 years; and I can say that there is NO WAY I'd be proposing if she wasn't ok with my nudist history, and wasn't ok with me being nude at home or at the beach/resort. I consider the fact that she has grown accustomed to being nude at home with me, and being open to nude vacations by going nude at the resort, as a bonus. I feel comfortable enough now to propose without having to wonder if I'll be asked to "drop my nudist ways."

1. But not everyone commits to matrimony before first asking themselves the quintessential question: "Do I want to pursue nudism as a way of life - with my partner."

This post was edited

You were "together" for seven years but never mentionedyour enjoyment of sociafind this l nudity? And you didn't bring itup before getting married?

I think some people are just more sure about their nudist proclivities early on. My first marriage: I was a burgeoning nudist; but I wasn't even sure how far I wanted to - or could - go with nudism when I got serious with my soon-to become-wife. It was after we got married that I found that I really wanted to go "all the way" and become a social nudist. I encountered resistance/reluctance/combativeness; but I was lucky and she eventually caught the "nudist bug", mostly due to the nudist women she encountered. Many guys will not be that lucky when they find their "nudist way" later into the marriage.

1. Later this year (shhh...it's still a secret) I will probably be proposing to my current GF. I have been a practicing nudist for almost 20 years; and I can say that there is NO WAY I'd be proposing if she wasn't ok with my nudist history, and wasn't ok with me being nude at home or at the beach/resort. I consider the fact that she has grown accustomed to being nude at home with me, and being open to nude vacations by going nude at the resort, as a bonus. I feel comfortable enough now to propose without having to wonder if I'll be asked to "drop my nudist ways."

1. But not everyone commits to matrimony before first asking themselves the quintessential question: "Do I want to pursue nudism as a way of life - with my partner."

When you do finally propose to her, do it in the nude. That way, later on if she tries to get you to stop being a nudist or at least makes you quit going around naked all the time, you can point to the fact that you were nude when she accepted the proposal, and she accepted you this way then.

This post was edited

When you do finally propose to her, do it in the nude. That way, later on if she tries to get you to stop being a nudist or at least makes you quit going around naked all the time, you can point to the fact that you were nude when she accepted the proposal, and she accepted you this way then.
Haha!! I have actually thought a LOT about a "naked proposal"!!

1. I'm still ironing out the details of how to do it, where to do it; and where to put the ring before I bring it outlol!!!

1. But I think yes; it'll be a great ice-breaker when people ask her about the proposal - she has already told her close friends that she's gone nude at Club O.
  2. And I know she won't have any issues with a "naked proposal; as long as it's romantic and well-planned! And it'll serve as a good reminder too!!

This post was edited

When you do finally propose to her, do it in the nude. That way, later on if she tries to get you to stop being a nudist or at least makes you quit going around naked all the time, you can point to the fact that you were nude when she accepted the proposal, and she accepted you this way then.Nice ! Oh that is simple but yet so genius.

This post was edited

When you do finally propose to her, do it in the nude. That way, later on if she tries to get you to stop being a nudist or at least makes you quit going around naked all the time, you can point to the fact that you were nude when she accepted the proposal, and she accepted you this way then.Excellent advice, wish I'd thought of that 35 years ago.

This post was edited

I attended a naked wedding at Grand Lido Negril years ago. It was great! Naked proposal, naked wedding, naked life!

This post was edited

I attended a naked wedding at Grand Lido Negril years ago. It was great! Naked proposal, naked wedding, naked life!One of our local resorts (Berkshire Vista Resort) had a nude wedding one weekend while we were there. The 'limo' was one of the resident's golf carts. Afterwards they drove around the resort in another golf cart with the obligatory just married sign and streamers hanging off of it. They came to the dance that night and the bride was still wearing her veil and the groom was still wearing his bowtie... which I am pretty sure were their entire wedding outfits!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy