RE: How to convince or persuade wife to Nudism???

You were "together" for seven years but never mentionedyour enjoyment of sociafind this l nudity? And you didn't bring itup before getting married?

I think some people are just more sure about their nudist proclivities early on. My first marriage: I was a burgeoning nudist; but I wasn't even sure how far I wanted to - or could - go with nudism when I got serious with my soon-to become-wife. It was after we got married that I found that I really wanted to go "all the way" and become a social nudist. I encountered resistance/reluctance/combativeness; but I was lucky and she eventually caught the "nudist bug", mostly due to the nudist women she encountered. Many guys will not be that lucky when they find their "nudist way" later into the marriage.

1. Later this year (shhh...it's still a secret) I will probably be proposing to my current GF. I have been a practicing nudist for almost 20 years; and I can say that there is NO WAY I'd be proposing if she wasn't ok with my nudist history, and wasn't ok with me being nude at home or at the beach/resort. I consider the fact that she has grown accustomed to being nude at home with me, and being open to nude vacations by going nude at the resort, as a bonus. I feel comfortable enough now to propose without having to wonder if I'll be asked to "drop my nudist ways."

1. But not everyone commits to matrimony before first asking themselves the quintessential question: "Do I want to pursue nudism as a way of life - with my partner."

This post was edited

You were "together" for seven years but never mentionedyour enjoyment of sociafind this l nudity? And you didn't bring itup before getting married?

I think some people are just more sure about their nudist proclivities early on. My first marriage: I was a burgeoning nudist; but I wasn't even sure how far I wanted to - or could - go with nudism when I got serious with my soon-to become-wife. It was after we got married that I found that I really wanted to go "all the way" and become a social nudist. I encountered resistance/reluctance/combativeness; but I was lucky and she eventually caught the "nudist bug", mostly due to the nudist women she encountered. Many guys will not be that lucky when they find their "nudist way" later into the marriage.

1. Later this year (shhh...it's still a secret) I will probably be proposing to my current GF. I have been a practicing nudist for almost 20 years; and I can say that there is NO WAY I'd be proposing if she wasn't ok with my nudist history, and wasn't ok with me being nude at home or at the beach/resort. I consider the fact that she has grown accustomed to being nude at home with me, and being open to nude vacations by going nude at the resort, as a bonus. I feel comfortable enough now to propose without having to wonder if I'll be asked to "drop my nudist ways."

1. But not everyone commits to matrimony before first asking themselves the quintessential question: "Do I want to pursue nudism as a way of life - with my partner."

When you do finally propose to her, do it in the nude. That way, later on if she tries to get you to stop being a nudist or at least makes you quit going around naked all the time, you can point to the fact that you were nude when she accepted the proposal, and she accepted you this way then.

This post was edited

When you do finally propose to her, do it in the nude. That way, later on if she tries to get you to stop being a nudist or at least makes you quit going around naked all the time, you can point to the fact that you were nude when she accepted the proposal, and she accepted you this way then.
Haha!! I have actually thought a LOT about a "naked proposal"!!

1. I'm still ironing out the details of how to do it, where to do it; and where to put the ring before I bring it outlol!!!

1. But I think yes; it'll be a great ice-breaker when people ask her about the proposal - she has already told her close friends that she's gone nude at Club O.
  2. And I know she won't have any issues with a "naked proposal; as long as it's romantic and well-planned! And it'll serve as a good reminder too!!

This post was edited

When you do finally propose to her, do it in the nude. That way, later on if she tries to get you to stop being a nudist or at least makes you quit going around naked all the time, you can point to the fact that you were nude when she accepted the proposal, and she accepted you this way then.Nice ! Oh that is simple but yet so genius.

This post was edited

When you do finally propose to her, do it in the nude. That way, later on if she tries to get you to stop being a nudist or at least makes you quit going around naked all the time, you can point to the fact that you were nude when she accepted the proposal, and she accepted you this way then.Excellent advice, wish I'd thought of that 35 years ago.

This post was edited

I attended a naked wedding at Grand Lido Negril years ago. It was great! Naked proposal, naked wedding, naked life!

This post was edited

I attended a naked wedding at Grand Lido Negril years ago. It was great! Naked proposal, naked wedding, naked life!One of our local resorts (Berkshire Vista Resort) had a nude wedding one weekend while we were there. The 'limo' was one of the resident's golf carts. Afterwards they drove around the resort in another golf cart with the obligatory just married sign and streamers hanging off of it. They came to the dance that night and the bride was still wearing her veil and the groom was still wearing his bowtie... which I am pretty sure were their entire wedding outfits!

This post was edited

Haha!! I have actually thought a LOT about a "naked proposal"!!

1. I'm still ironing out the details of how to do it, where to do it; and where to put the ring before I bring it outlol!!!

1. But I think yes; it'll be a great ice-breaker when people ask her about the proposal - she has already told her close friends that she's gone nude at Club O.
  2. And I know she won't have any issues with a "naked proposal; as long as it's romantic and well-planned! And it'll serve as a good reminder too!!
If you decide to do it, and actually go through with it, be sure to let us know how it went. That is, if you don't mind.

This post was edited

If you decide to do it, and actually go through with it, be sure to let us know how it went. That is, if you don't mind.I most definitely don't mind! To be continued...

This post was edited
RE:How to convince or persuade wife to Nudism???

People love necroposting around here...

This post was edited