How to convince or persuade wife to Nudism???

Dear All,
We are an Indian couple in mid & early thirties. I have been a nudist since more than 10 years. Recently got married & just has a wonderful kid few days back. How I can persuade my wife in to nudism?? Though she was nude with me in the house for almost 2 days she left it afterwards. Suggest something that will persuade her in to nudism....!!!
Thanks a lot
Sachin

This topic was edited
RE: How to convince or persuade wife to Nudism???

Dear All,We are an Indian couple in mid & early thirties. I have been a nudist since more than 10 years. Recently got married & just has a wonderful kid few days back. How I can persuade my wife in to nudism?? Though she was nude with me in the house for almost 2 days she left it afterwards. Suggest something that will persuade her in to nudism....!!!Thanks a lotSachinTell her if she doesn't join you in nudism, you are going to kill yourself and then she is next. THAT should persuade her, real good.

This post was edited

Dear All,We are an Indian couple in mid & early thirties. I have been a nudist since more than 10 years. Recently got married & just has a wonderful kid few days back. How I can persuade my wife in to nudism?? Though she was nude with me in the house for almost 2 days she left it afterwards. Suggest something that will persuade her in to nudism....!!!Thanks a lotSachinTell her if she doesn't join you in nudism, you are going to kill yourself and then she is next. THAT should persuade her, real good.
I meant to add to the end of that, LOL. Not to be taken seriously.

This post was edited

Why do you want to convince her ? just let her know that you are nudist. if some point of time she likes this lifestyle, she would towards. respect her space. I understand what it feels like to have non nudist wife. But her space is more important.

This post was edited

Since you knew you were a nudist since age 10, why didn't you seek a nudist partner? Perhaps, being Indian, you had an arranged marriage. You will never convince her so don't even try. If she decides to adopt nudism, she'll do it on her own terms, not your.

This post was edited

Dear All,We are an Indian couple in mid & early thirties. I have been a nudist since more than 10 years. Recently got married & just has a wonderful kid few days back. How I can persuade my wife in to nudism?? Though she was nude with me in the house for almost 2 days she left it afterwards. Suggest something that will persuade her in to nudism....!!!Thanks a lotSachinCompliment her on how good she looks any time she is naked, like when she is nude for bathing. I got my Asian wife into nudism by getting her to loose the costume while swimming on a deserted beach. And just let her enjoy the feeling without pressure.
Nude massages are good too, just use any subtle means available to extend her nude time. And never force her into any situation that will cause her to rebel against her being nude. Patience is the key.

This post was edited

The poor body image issue is the problem with my wife as well.
While everything I've seen and read (and experienced to some
degree - I'm still more of a non-social nudist at the moment) says
that adding nudism to her life will help my wife to understand that
being comfortable with your own body doesn't mean looking like a
model, it's a barrier in and of itself.
We're hoping to take a trip to Germany in the next couple of years.
My current diabolical plan is to get her to to baths at Baden
Baden and combine social nudity with a day of spa pampering.
I've floated the idea by her, mentioned that it was co-ed
full nude, and got a pretty positive response (something to the
effect of - if that's what it takes to get pampered, I'll try it
out with you). With any luck, this will open her up more to
trying a local club with me, or a nude beach on a future
vacation.
The key here OP, is that you have a wife that at least supports YOU
being nude (mine does as well, and I consider myself a pretty lucky
person that she's tolerant of that since I really started truly
discovering nudism after we married). That's a huge bonus in
the relationship. See if you can find a way to bribe her into
a clothing optional situation with spa pampering or whatnot.
If nothing else, and she's just not into it, as was said
above, it's her space, and you'll have to respect it.

This post was edited

Natureboy has it right. Give her time.
I have walked around naked in the house since we were married 25 years ago. My wife is very OK with me naked, but she is not all that comfortable being naked all the time. The last few years, it's getting harder for me to keep my clothes on and I am usually naked outside at our house and in the pole barn. We live in the middle of 40 acres.I've told my wife for years that I wanted to visit a nude resort. This summer, she finally said, "If that's what you want to do, I will go with." Well, I found a campground a couple hours away and made reservations. I called her to make sure she was ready and she said "I'll do it for you." We went in August and they made us take the initial tour fully nude. She did it and we spent 3 days there.The folks at the campground were the friendliest campground people we have ever met. Everyone would stop and talk and introduce themselves. Now, my wife is all in. She says we can go any time. She also wants to try a nude cruise. She's still not completely comfortable at home nude, but going nude on vacation is great with her now.

This post was edited

Dear All,We are an Indian couple in mid & early thirties. I have been a nudist since more than 10 years. Recently got married & just has a wonderful kid few days back. How I can persuade my wife in to nudism?? Though she was nude with me in the house for almost 2 days she left it afterwards. Suggest something that will persuade her in to nudism....!!!Thanks a lotSachin
Have you made any progress towards getting your wife into nudism yet? How are things going in this respect? Have any of the above suggestions been of any help?

This post was edited

Now, my wife is all in. She says we can go any time. She also wants to try a nude cruise. She's still not completely comfortable at home nude, but going nude on vacation is great with her now.
Maybe after a few more naked vacations, she will loosen up and be naked more at home with you.

This post was edited

Now, my wife is all in. She says we can go any time. She also wants to try a nude cruise. She's still not completely comfortable at home nude, but going nude on vacation is great with her now.
Maybe after a few more naked vacations, she will loosen up and be naked more at home with you.
We have been on 1-2 nude vacations (Club Orient, Laguna del Sol, Cypress Cove) per year since 2012, two nude cruises, multiple weekend trips to clubs in our area, nude swims and bowling but Mrs J&C still won't go nude around the house. I doubt that will change unless we retire and move to a nudist resort.

This post was edited