RE: How to convince or persuade wife to Nudism???

but Mrs J&C still won't go nude around the house. I doubt that will change unless we retire and move to a nudist resort.
That's a good thought to give for future plans, at least. Keep at it.

This post was edited

We have been on 1-2 nude vacations (Club Orient, Laguna del Sol, Cypress Cove) per year since 2012, two nude cruises, multiple weekend trips to clubs in our area, nude swims and bowling but Mrs J&C still won't go nude around the house. I doubt that will change unless we retire and move to a nudist resort.
So she's strictly a recreational nudist? Nothing wrong with that; that'sstill better than what a lot of nudist husbands are getting from their spouse.

1. I don't know if there's any particular reason she won't go nude at home; that's actually how a lot of wives start. It could perhaps be that she associates nudity strictly with "time away from home." But if her recreational comfort with nudity ends there, and you'reok with it, I seeno reason toshake the boat.

This post was edited

So she's strictly a recreational nudist? Nothing wrong with that; that'sstill better than what a lot of nudist husbands are getting from their spouse.I don't know if there's any particular reason she won't go nude at home; that's actually how a lot of wives start. It could perhaps be that she associates nudity strictly with "time away from home." But if her recreational comfort with nudity ends there, and you'reok with it, I seeno reason toshake the boat.I guess she takes the Recreation in American Association for Nude Recreation seriously! Since we go to at least one event every month, I am OK with not going nude at home. Plus, in the winter it means we don't have to turn the heat up as much!

This post was edited

Just happened to be reading a few of the Posts on here , and we have to ask What the hell is wrong with you Males ?The original poster is stating that he has been a Nudist for 10 years and has a wife and a new child , but has just decided NOW to tell her that he is a Nudist ?A few others are echoing , basically the same thing , that they are married to women who have absolutely no interest in Nudity ?WHY are you even together ?If you were not able to discuss and share your Inner Secrets and Desires before you married her , then what else are you guys hiding from your wives ?This site makes us Laugh , when we read all the KNOW IT ALL posts , from all of the TRUE NUDISTS , yet not many of these males are even TRUTHFUL with their own unadventuorus Wives !WHY would you ever be with someone or WHY would you ever Marry anyone , if you were not either 100% TRUTHFUL with them , or if they and absolutely NO INTEREST what so ever in your own interests ?We have Pretend Nudists on here , who have never ever been to a Nudist Resort or even to a Nude Beach , in their entire lives , yet they are giving advice to others ! LOLWHY would you ever be with someone who did not Share your same interests with you and someone that you involve in your interests and hobbies?There is so much BS on this site , that it is anything but , TRUE anything .The OP clearly admits to the fact , that he has been a Nudists for 10 years , but is just now asking , how to talk his own reluctant wife into becoming a Nudist ? LOLA little Honesty BEFORE you slipped that ring on her Finger , should have crossed your mind at some point .The same applies to the rest of you , who's wives want no part of your hobby.

This post was edited

Geez...

This post was edited

Geez...You took the word right out of my mouth!

This post was edited

There is so much BS on this site , that it is anything
but , TRUE anything
Then why are you here wasting your precious time?

This post was edited

There is so much BS on this site , that it is anythingbut , TRUE anythingThen why are you here wasting your precious time?Because this time he managed to piss offTHREE people enough to get them to respond. Don't answer his nonsense and maybe he will just go away.

This post was edited

There is so much BS on this site , that it is anythingbut , TRUE anythingThen why are you here wasting your precious time?Because this time he managed to piss offTHREE people enough to get them to respond. Don't answer his nonsense and maybe he will just go away.

Not pissed off here. Just curious about the failure in logic.

This post was edited

Not pissed off here. Just curious about the failure in logic.
Nonsense Thomas ?Really , How so ?Our factual response to some Fantasy Nudist , who has been anything but Open or Honest with his own wife , appears to have hit a Nerve with 3 others ? , who obviously are all being painted with the exact same brush.We are surprised that Wick has not chimed in with you Thomas , with some equally ridiculous comment .Why would anyone be pissed off with the Truth ?What ? Just because YOU and the other Single guys , some very incomplete Pretend Profiles , have been put on the spot ?Thomas going away , is exactly what YOU and the other CREEPY KNOW IT ALL OLD GUYS who Troll sites like this , should be doing .What is there to be Pissed Off about ?We have some OP who is totally dishonest with his own wife , as a lot of you are , and being called out on it , and that is something to be Pissed Off about ?I would think that you would be ashamed not Pissed Off !Read his original post , if you are able to comprehend what he has said.Our point is , WHY be with anyone , that you can not be Honest with , or that does not Share your same interests ?TRUE COUPLES do things TOGETHER as a COUPLE , especially when it comes to something as this .If your own Spouse or Wife is not into sharing your Nude Adventures , then just may be , you should get into another Hobby or Past Time , if she is not comfortable with it .Respecting your own Wife or Partner , and doing things TOGETHER as a COUPLE , is what a TRUE Couple does .Trying to convince or persuade someone to be into doing something , that does not make them comfortable , is the epitome of Selfishness .Be with someone , who shares your own visions and interests , or WHY even be with them , is the point !Total Honesty , at the very beginning of any relationship , is what TRUST and any Relationship is based on .It just gets sooooo OLD hearing these Nerdy Wimpy Males , with their constant Boo Hoo my Wife will not join me in my Naked Fantasy !Boo Hoo my Wife won't do this for me , Boo Hoo my wife doesn't look good for me any more , Boo Hoo my wife my wife my wife etc !Hey , you married her , so what were you thinking at the time ?What ? Were you hoping years down the road , you were going to change her ? LOLOr let us guess , you were thinking that you could Convince her or Persuade her and Change her , into what you want her to be ?So , that is what we get on this site .OLD Married CREEPY guys like you Thomas and The Wick , who Troll this site , and the other Younger Nerdy Spineless Married guys , who are here , without their own Wives or Partners , doing their own thing !How Dishonest is that ?That is why we say , True Nudist is anything but being TRUE or HONEST , when it comes to your own Wife or Partner !If that statement Piss's YOU or anyone else off, or it that statement Hits a Nerve , then Boo Hoo !Next time Marry someone , that you can be Honest with , and Marry someone that shares your Same Interests , and your SAME Fantasies about being Nude around others .TRUE COUPLES do things TOGETHER !Boo Hoo !

This post was edited