RE: How to convince or persuade wife to Nudism???

There is so much BS on this site , that it is anythingbut , TRUE anythingThen why are you here wasting your precious time?Because this time he managed to piss offTHREE people enough to get them to respond. Don't answer his nonsense and maybe he will just go away.

Not pissed off here. Just curious about the failure in logic.

This post was edited

There is so much BS on this site , that it is anythingbut , TRUE anythingThen why are you here wasting your precious time?Because this time he managed to piss offTHREE people enough to get them to respond. Don't answer his nonsense and maybe he will just go away.

Nonsense Thomas ?Really , How so ?Our factual response to some Fantasy Nudist , who has been anything but Open or Honest with his own wife , appears to have hit a Nerve with 3 others ? , who obviously are all being painted with the exact same brush.We are surprised that Wick has not chimed in with you Thomas , with some equally ridiculous comment .Why would anyone be pissed off with the Truth ?What ? Just because YOU and the other Single guys , some very incomplete Pretend Profiles , have been put on the spot ?Thomas going away , is exactly what YOU and the other CREEPY KNOW IT ALL OLD GUYS who Troll sites like this , should be doing .What is there to be Pissed Off about ?We have some OP who is totally dishonest with his own wife , as a lot of you are , and being called out on it , and that is something to be Pissed Off about ?I would think that you would be ashamed not Pissed Off !Read his original post , if you are able to comprehend what he has said.Our point is , WHY be with anyone , that you can not be Honest with , or that does not Share your same interests ?TRUE COUPLES do things TOGETHER as a COUPLE , especially when it comes to something as this .If your own Spouse or Wife is not into sharing your Nude Adventures , then just may be , you should get into another Hobby or Past Time , if she is not comfortable with it .Respecting your own Wife or Partner , and doing things TOGETHER as a COUPLE , is what a TRUE Couple does .Trying to convince or persuade someone to be into doing something , that does not make them comfortable , is the epitome of Selfishness .Be with someone , who shares your own visions and interests , or WHY even be with them , is the point !Total Honesty , at the very beginning of any relationship , is what TRUST and any Relationship is based on .It just gets sooooo OLD hearing these Nerdy Wimpy Males , with their constant Boo Hoo my Wife will not join me in my Naked Fantasy !Boo Hoo my Wife won't do this for me , Boo Hoo my wife doesn't look good for me any more , Boo Hoo my wife my wife my wife etc !Hey , you married her , so what were you thinking at the time ?What ? Were you hoping years down the road , you were going to change her ? LOLOr let us guess , you were thinking that you could Convince her or Persuade her and Change her , into what you want her to be ?So , that is what we get on this site .OLD Married CREEPY guys like you Thomas and The Wick , who Troll this site , and the other Younger Nerdy Spineless Married guys , who are here , without their own Wives or Partners , doing their own thing !How Dishonest is that ?That is why we say , True Nudist is anything but being TRUE or HONEST , when it comes to your own Wife or Partner !If that statement Piss's YOU or anyone else off, or it that statement Hits a Nerve , then Boo Hoo !Next time Marry someone , that you can be Honest with , and Marry someone that shares your Same Interests , and your SAME Fantasies about being Nude around others .TRUE COUPLES do things TOGETHER !Boo Hoo !

This post was edited

Geez...You took the word right out of my mouth!I never bother with the middle aged faceless posers. They're obviously fake, and should stay on the trueswingers site. We don't need their perverted garbage on here.

This post was edited

If anyone actually reads his drivelthey willnote a complete lack
of logic. He seems to have an unnatural fear or hatred of older males. Makes
one wonder how the father figure(s) in his childhood treated him. He also
craves attention. As I type this I know I am feeding into that craving. Every
time someone acknowledges him he is pleased, be it positive or negative. If
everyone ignores him he will go away.

This post was edited

Rather ironic is it not , that when the Truth is spoken , all the Trolls and CREEPS come out , in support of one another?Anyone that posts as much , as the Sad and Pathetic CREEP of an Old Troll , that Man with No Dick is , just verifies as to how Sad this individual really is .When your own Wife , wants nothing to do with your own Voyeur addicted Perversion , of Trolling any and all of the Nude sites and Play Grounds that you can drool all over, while self pleasuring your sickly looking self .There is not even one of you OLD Creepy Perverted Trolls , that is a participant on this site , who includes their own wives , in your warped hobby .We have absolutely nothing against Older MARRIED Couples , but we certainly are opposed to any OLD CREEPY MARRIED TROLL , who is on this site , without their own wives being with them , or their wives have no knowledge of their CREEPY Pathetic Husbands , TROLLING all the Profiles and Pictures , of other Real Couples , as you obviously do.We get non stop messages from other Real couples on this site, applauding us , for saying the things , that every other couple is thinking about the OLD CREEPS on this site .Not every Older Single male on this site , is to be bunched into with the TWO Main CREEPS on this site, and without naming names..Thomas and the Man with the small dick , are the two Biggest CREEPS , that this site could ever possibly have .These TWO Creeps , give a really Bad Name , to every other Single Older male on this site , and that is the unfortunate part of this equation .The fact that Man with No Dick has Posted almost 15 , 000 times and his side kick Thomas , has Posted almost 11 , 000 times , just goes to show , just how really SAD these two Pathetic OLD CREEPS , really are !Is it any wonder that these Two OLD CREEPS do not have any Ladies in their lives , that want anything to do with them ?The Truth really does grab your attention , does it not ?Once again , we are not Opposed to any OLDER Married Male , IF they are including their own WIVES , in everything that they do .But we are certainly against accepting any OLD MARRIED CREEP , who is TROLLING this site and sites like this one , while they get their Jollies Off , at the expense of the other Married Couples , while their own unknowing wives , have absolutely No Idea , what their Pathetic Husbands are up to !Man with No Dick and Thomas , people do not change.We are sure , that you Two were Disliked in School and made Fun of as kids , and were always picked LAST for any Team , due to you TWO being such Pathetic Losers , just as you are now , in your Life as CREEPY OLD PERVERTS !Once a Loser , Always a Loser , as you Two so Openly Display in each and every one of your 15 , 000 and 11 , 000 ridiculous Posts !You TWO Pathetic CREEPS , give every other Older Guy on this site , a Very Bad Name.You Two are definitely not Nudists , but you Two are definitely Out of your League , no matter where you are at or no matter where you Two go to .Your own Wives or No Women , want absolutely Nothing to do with YOU Two , and who could ever blame them ?OLD CREEPS like you Two , are what give Older men and Nudists in general , a Bad Name and a Very Bad Image !15 , 000 Posts and 11 , 000 Posts respectfully , says it all , about you Two Pathetic CREEPS .You two would be much better suited for a sites like True Peds , or True Play Grounds , True Nudist is not a place for OLD CREEPS TROLLING all the Profiles and Pictures of Real COUPLES .COUPLES should do things as a COUPLE , TOGETHER !The fact that your own Wives are not with you , just goes to show , just how Pathetic you TWO really are !FLAGGED FOR FLAMING

This post was edited

TeamH2Topless |
52 minutes ago | More Info #30 Couple | The Woodlands, Texas
United States | 42 & 48
RE:How to convince or persuade wife to Nudism???
BIGOTRY
We agree. Boring

There really should be a law against aiding and abetting a
bigot

This post was edited

Is she confortable with her own body ?

This post was edited

Is she confortable with her own body ?Who is she?

This post was edited

My wife and I had not been married very long when I told her about my love of social nudism.We have been married a little over 5 years now,but have been together about 12 years.Anyway I mentioned to her in car one day about my enjoyment of social nudity.She was surprised,but she was also open to trying what I enjoyed so much.Not long after that discussion I took her to the nudist resort I had visiting.She acclimated pretty fast,now we are regulars.She does not enjoy it as much as I do,but she has grown to like the people and the wholesome atmosphere at the resort.We are planning a visit or visits during the month of August.
I don't know what I would have done if she had not been so open minded.

This post was edited

My wife and I had not been married very long when I told her about my love of social nudism.We have been married a little over 5 years now,but have been together about 12 years.I find this fascinating. You were "together" for seven years but never mentioned your enjoyment of social nudity? And you didn't bring it up before getting married? My wife and I only knew each other for less than three years before getting married, and I made sure she was at least tolerant of my nudism before getting hitched. We were a bit older when we married, so the biological clocks were ticking down, but still, I couldn't imagine being "with" someone for that long and not having the subject come up.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy