RE:"New Improved Format"

Im still trying to get used to it and as such have probably missed the answer, but used to have a update? page where i could see all my friends latest friendships and group posts, I presume that this is now my feed page, but it doesn't up date it has had the same notifications saying "just now" for over 24 hrs could someone help please

Yeah, I've just realised "My Feed" is only giving me notifications when my Friends have done something - whereas the old "Update" page used to give me all sorts of other updates too such as when topics are started and posts are made to Discussions in the Groups I'm a member of. Is that now not possible?

This post was edited

My saved photos are very small now .they were larger in the older format.I wish there was a way to enlarge them.The newer pics I transferred from my camera seem ok but the older pics from my computer are tiny. Is there a solution?

This post was edited

Im still trying to get used to it and as such have probably missed the answer, but used to have a update? page where i could see all my friends latest friendships and group posts, I presume that this is now my feed page, but it doesn't up date it has had the same notifications saying "just now" for over 24 hrs could someone help pleaseYeah, I've just realised "My Feed" is only giving me notifications when my Friends have done something - whereas the old "Update" page used to give me all sorts of other updates too such as when topics are started and posts are made to Discussions in the Groups I'm a member of. Is that now not possible?

I am seeing the same issue. I'm missing the comments from the groups I'm a member of in my feed. I really enjoyed that feature.

This post was edited

Appreciate all the efforts to improve the site, but right now for me, and I have a fast connection, the site is slower, clunky.

This post was edited

My bug report:
Having to resubmit forum/group responses over and over
Joining new groups but not being able to post in them
Having to reload pages
Slow loads on pages

Complaints:
No feed on updates to the groups that I belong to
-Include this in "my feed". I liked how we could see the exact topic within the group and when it was last updated when first logging on. This has kept me very active in my groups and might effect how interested I am in remaining active
Make "my feed" more than just friend activity

This post was edited

Not impressed with this version . Colour scheme is pathetic.
Print size is too small and I can't adjust it.
No latest post selection button .
If it stays as is I won't be here much longer.

This post was edited

Way too dam slow. Format sucks. Sure was better the other way.

This post was edited

New format it is, yes. An improvement? Not at all. The previous version was much easier to navigate, quicker to download, more overseeable. Please give us back the old version!

This post was edited

New format it is, yes. An improvement? Not at all. The previous version was much easier to navigate, quicker to download, more overseeable. Please give us back the old version!

I agree, it's total crap. Maybe the owners have had to downgrade for financial reasons.

This post was edited

For better of of worse, I guess we're stuck with this new "improved" format. There are still a lot of bugs to work out. It took me three tries this session just to log in so I could get to my profile. This is my second attempt to post this reply. Yesterday I had so much trouble in responding to the Forums that I just quit and gave up. I guess in the future I'll just let the technological improvements catch up with me and not try to force the issue. Hopefully it'll happen soon but if it doesn't I'll just have to find other things to do than to waste too much time here.

This post was edited