RE: Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

If i could swim nude all the time I would. If I get the chance then I do. I don't wear underwear when I wear my bathing suit and I usually only wear underwear when I go to work because my pants are thin enough that you could see outlines of things and I need to keep my job. Other than work clothes, I rarely wear underwear.

This post was edited
RE:Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

I would like to wear less underwear than I do, but certainly have to wear for work, but I have an additional 'problem' in that I live in the hot sweaty tropics, and I have a pair of low hangers. Without underwear, my balls are constantly rubbing against my things as i walk and together with the humidity, things get red and sore quickly. Staying nude is the answer to this and luckily the climate allows for this. I have discovered a brand of underwear that actually gives the feeling of hanging free, which is great. I will try to post a shot to show you what I mean.

This post was edited

I would like to wear less underwear than I do, but certainly have to wear for work, but I have an additional 'problem' in that I live in the hot sweaty tropics, and I have a pair of low hangers. Without underwear, my balls are constantly rubbing against my things as i walk and together with the humidity, things get red and sore quickly. Staying nude is the answer to this and luckily the climate allows for this. I have discovered a brand of underwear that actually gives the feeling of hanging free, which is great. I will try to post a shot to show you what I mean.A pic or brand name would be great.....when I have to wear underwear, I want it to be comfortable :)

The brand is Obviously
The style is AnatoFREE (naked) and I like the hipster trunks.
I promise a pic in my profile within a week and will let you know when posted, each time I try to take a pic i end up with a wetspot lol

This post was edited
RE: Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

I would rather swim nude and I have but don't wear underwear!! Haven't worn any since I retired out of the Navy 26 years ago!!

This post was edited

Skinny dipping can be fun, and it's completely natural. In fact, swimwear wasn't even invented until nearly 200 years ago, so people always swam nude before that. I learned this when writing a paper on nudism.

This post was edited

Up to Queen Victoria coming to the thrown nudity was the dress code for the seaside in England at least.

This post was edited

Going swimming in the summer while camping and skinny dipping with some friends is the best time to swim nude I think. As for underwear. I wear them cause my pants always hang low lol. At home tho it's a no underwear rule. My old house mates allowed no pants Sunday

This post was edited

I have always worn underwear. My brother used to go commando until he moved in with me. Because of a few of his friends asking oddly uncomfortable questions about it, I bought him underwear. There are days when I would sleep without underwear but not always.

This post was edited

I have always worn underwear. My brother used to go commando until he moved in with me. Because of a few of his friends asking oddly uncomfortable questions about it, I bought him underwear. There are days when I would sleep without underwear but not always.

Loose fitting shorts/trousers doesn't show if you are going commando so this is the best way to do it.

This post was edited

Swimming? Nude, except where I'd get arrested!
Underwear? Why? It's an invention of the textile industry to make you spend money on a completely unnnecessary constricting layer! I've heard the old chestnut from ladies who say their boobs will drag on the ground if they don't wear a bra - ladies, you've been conned. A bra weakens the muscles which keeps your boobs attempting to defy gravity (check the research - it's all there). And as for shorts, g-strings, boxers, etc - what's the point? I haven't bought underwear in ten years (ever since my ex became my ex!)

This post was edited