RE:'Jewelry' at resorts and beaches

good reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

To me shaving all your body hair off is saying look at me.So what is the difference.The kids can see your genitals better. What do the parents tell their kids

That's not always true. There are many guys that are inherently hairless or almost hairless... how is that saying "look at me!" ? Blanket statements shouldn't be made, as I stated before.

Seriously? ... "kids can see your genitals better. What do the parents tell their kids"???? What nudist planet are you living on? You keep your pubic hair so others can't see your genitals? Come on, use your brain. This was an adult conversation til the youngster got involved and showed his age! :DDD

This post was edited

I/we just wonder what the purpose is for male genital jewelry. Ball stretchers???, Cockrings?, Penislettes (bracelets that go around the head of a guys dick), Prince Alberts, multiple ring piercings on the scrotum. Just wonder what they are for? Is it increase sexual arousal or feelings?

We've seen a few guys with multiple rings. They actually make noise when the person walks. i have to believe in some cases, it works much like putting a bell on a cat. To alert prey they are lurking near by. And in some cases, that would be an accurate statement. not saying it applies to all men with piercings...

This post was edited

a true nudist would not post a picture from that angle with his legs spread in such a manner as to make his genitals the focus of attentionyou have some NEED for attention that would take Dr.Phil to explain .....i can'ta true nudist has no need or desire to hide nor flaunt his genitals YOU DO !!saying "just don't look " is kinda like saying don't look when you see two trains heading toward each other , you might not want to see them hitbut you can't not look at such horrorput another way , you can't not look at GREEN hair . no matter how weird you think it isthey are just screaming for attention and if they have to be weird to get that attention then thats what they will doenough said !!!

Sorry NakedTomm,
Gotta agree with funcouple1956. Your smile would have been the same if you had crossed your legs. Having your peewee pushed forward while you do a man spread screams "Look at me" -- "Look at me"

This post was edited

Im with you, Tom. I agree - youre smile is infectious. This whole string saddens me. I have always felt nudists were some of the least judgemental people Ive met, and yet the posts on this subject prove that to be wrong. How about we build one another up, rather than tear one another down... what a radical idea!

This post was edited

I/we just wonder what the purpose is for male genital jewelry. Ball stretchers???, Cockrings?, Penislettes (bracelets that go around the head of a guys dick), Prince Alberts, multiple ring piercings on the scrotum. Just wonder what they are for? Is it increase sexual arousal or feelings?We've seen a few guys with multiple rings. They actually make noise when the person walks. i have to believe in some cases, it works much like putting a bell on a cat. To alert prey they are lurking near by. And in some cases, that would be an accurate statement. not saying it applies to all men with piercings...

Since we frequent the same club, I'm certain we've seen the same guy. Not sure if you've seen or heard his wife but both of them jiggle every time they get up and walk around. They do that quite often. I think they like to heard themselves jiggle. They both sound like walking wind chimes! :DDD

This post was edited

They both sound like walking wind chimes! :DDDand he swears he is not trying to attract attention...lolgot to admit i am perplexed by the "ball stretchers " and to think we all thought the "pet rock " was dumbfor the life of me i can't think of even one reason for them other than not wanting to walk around carrying a sign that reads"look at me i'm the dumbest smuck your ever going to see in your life time "

The older I get, the lower my scrotum hangs not sure why the hell I'd want to purposely stretch my scrotum. I gotta be careful not to sit on them nowadays! :DDDDDDD

This post was edited

The older I get, the lower my scrotum hangs not sure why the hell I'd want to purposely stretch my scrotum. I gotta be careful not to sit on them nowadays! :DDDDDDD

Ouch!!! LMSO

This post was edited

AMEN!

This post was edited

On the other hand I find it exciting when a woman has a Little secret down there.

Ahhhh down where? Come on man! Are you afraid to say vagina/pussy, labia menora/majora, clitoris . This is an adult website.

;-)

This post was edited