RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi my name is Justin I am from TX I am a fun man I love talking to new people I would like to know you more;)

This post was edited

47 gay (mostly) male nudist lifestyle as much as possible like meeting other nudists who are committed and who enjoy outdoors nude recreation n relaxation

This post was edited

Yo what up guys Im new here and I look forward to getting to know yall i would post a pic in the but my iPhone wont let me so I uploaded it in the media section

This post was edited

Hi my name is NudeSmooth ( I am usually called Nude and Smooth but somebody on this site beat me to that) I am new to the group. I am also a long term member of lpsg.com.

I am a lifelong clothes hating Nudist. I spend as much time as I can Nude. I always use a capital letter for Nude, Naked, Nudist etc, as I feel that the words and the state of Nudity is very important to me..

I do have quite a large Cock, as you can see by my pics on this site, it is about 7 inches flaccid and 9 inches erect, which I usually enhance with Cock Jewellery which I like to wear most of the time, To prove my size, I have uploaded a couple of pics here showing me without my usual metalwork. I am smooth and love the look and feel. Also just added a pic of me with 6 rings up my Cock and a Princes Wand inserted my Cock

I swim Naked most days in the sea, I sunbathe regularly (Naked of course) and I do as much as I can legally get away with Nude, particularly when I am at my house in Spain, where I am at the moment. Driving Naked, walking Naked, gardening Naked etc.

Stay Nude Smooth and Happy.

This post was edited

I am a 48yo British nudist living in Hong Kong. Ive been told I have a large penis and I enjoy showing it off

This post was edited
Hi we are rohit 42 male and richa 36 female.married couples from india. like to enjoy nude vacation.RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

I'm a 45 year old male living in Denmark, about 1.5 hours outside Copenhagen. My own experience of nudism is my many visits to nude beaches around the world. When I first started going, as a young 20 something, I will admit that it was mostly about exhibitionism for me. I wanted the world to see what nature had blessed me with. Over time and after having matured, I began to truly enjoy the feeling of total freedom of being naked in the sun and my visits to nude beaches became less and less about exhibitionism. While I have gone nude on danish beaches, it has mostly been whenever I have been on vacations abroad that I have loved going nude. As a rule I have enjoyed these experiences by myself but there have been times when I have had company to the beach. After being struck with ME (CFS) it has now been several years since I got to enjoy the pleasures of visiting a nude beach last but I am optimistic about doing so again in the future

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I am Frank nude as long as I can remember love every thing about the life just wish I could tan Celtic blood dark for a felt but still burn and peel.

This post was edited

Hello, I have been a nudist since my early twenties and look forward to chatting with new friends in this group about various nude and LPSG topics. My passion is traveling the world searching for nude adventures and creating erotic photography. Feel free to say hello. Mark

This post was edited

New to the group - love to let everything hang out x

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello! I'm new to the group so I wanted to say that having grown up in a home with a single dad, who was often nude, it was a normal state of being just to follow suite. My brother and I felt free to be naked at home so naturally as I grew up the size of our penises were of interest. Our dad was well endowed and both of us boys were as well. My theory is that it's genetic so I wonder if others think likewise. I hope to connect with other men who enjoy this topic.

This post was edited