RE:The first time

I've been to numerous social nude events including one night dancing in the rain with a number of female friends. Exciting and indeed sensual but not erotic and certainly no erection

I've often thought that men pay good money to watch naked ladies dancing and we get to do it for free.

My first time on a nude beach was at Brighton. It is a pebble beach (so lot's of ammunition) and it was packed with naked sunbathers. I went there with my late wife and her best friend. They stayed clothed. I stripped naked immediately, if only for our own protection. On all my subsequent visits to nude beaches I've felt uncomfortable until I got naked - until I became like the surrounding nudists. Then I was totally relaxed and comfortable. And I never had any unfortunate reaction despite being surrounded by naked women, even ones playing spots (or dancing). It takes a more overtly sexual stimulation, so I guess my body naturally knows the distinction between nudity and sex.

These days I might be the first to get naked on a CO beach, even if I'm surrounded by people in clothing or swimwear.

This post was edited

Has never happened to me despite the numerous events I have been to and I have never seen it happen either.

As previously mentioned, I think it is down to what you go there for - it is my belief that anyone can look at another naked human being without getting sexually aroused (which is essentially what you're talking about) and it is the mind that begins the sexual awakening process. The minute you start thinking "she's got a nice body/ass/tits" etc., that's when you start the process and if you're thinking that, then I don't think you're naturist tendancies are honourable. Just my opinion.

This post was edited

It never happened to me either.

This post was edited

Sometimes it just happens. When my wife and I were first married, we lived near a pond where people went skinny dipping. We went a few times and I would always get hard when we first undressed. I don't know if it was the public exposure for me or seeing my wife naked in front of others or the young naked girls that were there. It would usually go down after a while, but swimming in cool water didn't cause it to go away.

This post was edited

When in naked company we can be stimulated by other people, maybe deliberately. That can be tricky to deal with. In all my life drawing art classes both as artist and s the model I have never had an erection. Far to busy drawing the model! This morning it was a young lady

This post was edited

I don't know if it is likely or if it happens to everyone or not. But in my own experience my first time in a social nudist setting I did get an erection, although I didn't notice it myself, someone else mentioned it to me. I was only 18 at the time and playing football (soccer) with about 20+ other people both male and female, there was a lot of contact and with it bouncing about a lot I'm not surprised anymore than I got an erection, when it was pointed out to me and I looked down and saw it I was terrified, but the guy told me not to worry and to sit down until it went away.

I still get the occasional erection when I'm at the beach, but I just turn over.

This post was edited

But in my own experience my first time in a social nudist setting I did get an erection, although I didn't notice it myself, someone else mentioned it to me.

I'm ore likely to ooze precum. And I definitely don't notice it until long after everyone else.

This post was edited

Unless you're there for the wrong reasons, it won't happen.Sorry jeepnude, We do not agree. It can happen and not be the guys fault. One weekend Annie and I were at our favorite nudist resort. We were sitting in the sun on our towels with our backs against a low wall that surrounded the pool area. I was reading a magazine. Four 20ish women arrived in the pool area fully dressed. They casually removed their clothes. By the time they were removing their panties and bra I had a complete erection. Annie noticed and laughed. I pressed down with the magazine. Unfortunately my erection extended over the edge of my towel so I was pressing it down onto hot sand. That caused the erection to subside. Luckily no one noticed except AnnieReliving it in your description, alone, probably gave you another erection! :DDDDDD

Did it give you one?

This post was edited

Unless you're there for the wrong reasons, it won't happen.Sorry jeepnude, We do not agree. It can happen and not be the guys fault. One weekend Annie and I were at our favorite nudist resort. We were sitting in the sun on our towels with our backs against a low wall that surrounded the pool area. I was reading a magazine. Four 20ish women arrived in the pool area fully dressed. They casually removed their clothes. By the time they were removing their panties and bra I had a complete erection. Annie noticed and laughed. I pressed down with the magazine. Unfortunately my erection extended over the edge of my towel so I was pressing it down onto hot sand. That caused the erection to subside. Luckily no one noticed except AnnieThe fact you admit it happened while watching women undress, verifies exactly what jeepnude was referring to.

Jeepnude said, "Unless you're there for the wrong reasons, it won't happen."

I was NOT "there for the wrong reasons"

This post was edited

I don't know if it is likely or if it happens to everyone or not. But in my own experience my first time in a social nudist setting I did get an erection, although I didn't notice it myself, someone else mentioned it to me. I was only 18 at the time and playing football (soccer) with about 20+ other people both male and female, there was a lot of contact and with it bouncing about a lot I'm not surprised anymore than I got an erection, when it was pointed out to me and I looked down and saw it I was terrified, but the guy told me not to worry and to sit down until it went away.I still get the occasional erection when I'm at the beach, but I just turn over.

I remember 18 as having an erection without thinking about it while fully clothed and I was not a nudist at the time.

This post was edited