RE:Weather Talk

Ended up an overcast day. Cold, cloudy and windy... down right cold! We decided to visit the local wineries and enjoy the afternoon with some wine and fun. Had plenty but more than able to drive home and now... we are both naked and relaxing. Di is naked, reading on the couch and I'm naked at the computer! Enjoy your weather naked any where you're able!

This post was edited

We love to visit wineries when we're out in California. Nothing like a good Cab!
For Valentines day I brought home a bottle of Hess Collection and a couple of fine cigars! She loved it!
Just waiting for the perfect evening for a fire on the patio.
That may not be until next week, nothing but clouds and rain in the forecast!

This post was edited

Up really early again this morning. At the computer around 4:30 am. First cup a Jo at 7 am and it wasn't a nude cup a Jo! Cold, cold, cold this morning inside and out. 60 in the house and 34 outside!!! My wife was up a little before 7 and brought me my cup and turned on the heater. Warm enough now that I took off the robe and did some picture hanging in the office. ;D

This post was edited

It's 81 already and it's not even noon yet. Another beautiful day here. Will get some nude time on the back porch at lunch.

This post was edited

Wet, so wet. It is starting to warm up. We hit 80* yesterday but it's averaging in the mid 60's. I am having issues trying to cut the lawn. They are forecasting a dry summer, but we can only hope.

This post was edited

Not a big fan of the 80s, but am not going to miss our winter. I wish it stayed Fall most of the year. Love wearing a hoodie and nothing below.

This post was edited

It's trying haha It's gloomy and raining but walked barefoot in the rain so silver lining :)

This post was edited

We are not complaining . Nature is colorful again, temperature is comfortable enough to not have to be too warmly dressed to go and spend time outside. And there is sunshine :-))

This post was edited

I wondered where the sunshine had gone. It was here, but not at the moment and my feet are freezing! But on the plus side - it's lighter, the leaves on the trees are coming back, and it could get warm again anytime now.

This post was edited

I wondered where the sunshine had gone. It was here, but not at the moment and my feet are freezing! But on the plus side - it's lighter, the leaves on the trees are coming back, and it could get warm again anytime now.

Freezing feet? My suggestion (have a pair of them at home); snuggie Cookie Monster slippers! They are comfortable warm and look really really cute on your feet! ^_^

:-))

This post was edited