INTRODUCTION - life long nudist

Hello,

I'm 43, live in the South Island of NZ, its a very warm summer here, enjoy all forms of naked activities, running, swimming, mountain biking, but only private areas or in naturist clubs. I also enjoy cam2cam, chats, video/photo exchanging!

Cheers Milky.

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Nudist from Iowa here!

This post was edited

Nudist from Iowa here!

Welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself here

This post was edited

Hello! I am 32 years old, living in Myrtle Beach

This post was edited

HI men
I'm a UK guy, with an 8.5 inch long x 6 inch thick uncut penis. My dong bends down (too much masturbation as a boy!) and I'm a heavy precummer too. I'm more of a grower but when i'm warm and relaxed it can have a nice weight to it.

This post was edited

Hello All, I live in Phoenix, AZ and like all others here, enjoy being nude and hoping to make new friends to share the joy of freedom.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello all,
I am a full time nudist except when I must do into town for errands etc. My wife is not into any nudism at all, but she tolerates my nudity in the house and back yard. I like to work in my woodworking shop building various projects including furniture . I have an electronics background from the military so I like to build my own computers. Happy to be included with you.

This post was edited

Hey there! I'm Dave. I have been a home nudist my entire life. When my wife passed and I had no one to share with at home, I became a public social nudist. I now belong to a campground and have an RV parked there year round. It is now the single most important social activity in my life.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello I am a 56yr old man who has spent my entire life as a nudist. At the beach, resorts, clubs, driving, camping and vacations. Anywhere I can and some places I am not allowed but still do. I have an impressive weapon when aroused and measure fully hard at 8.5" long and 6" round. Pics in my profile.

This post was edited

I'm a 57 year old gay male, married . work in retail and love camping and being outdoors. Naked when I can be at home which is most of the time( summer mostly). Love meeting and chatting with others from all over. .

This post was edited