RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi everyone.
I'm a 45 year old, guy living in Toronto, Canada. I'm married to the most amazing guy for almost 12 years.

I've been a member of lpsg.com for a couple years now and enjoy the community, acceptance and sharing of stories and media.

I am a very new home nudist and only discovered TN just over a week ago.
I am looking forward to exploring social nudism more and breaking free from North American prudish mentality to clearly see the relationship yet separation of nudism and sexuality.

I look forward to connecting with more people on both sites (Dave-To on LPSG)

Dave

This post was edited

Hello,
Im 19 from Ohio. I am new to nudism and mainly a home nudist. I am larger than average down there so I thought I would join this group.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello. My name is Brian. Have always liked the idea of being a nudist but never felt I looked good enough to be one. Turned 49 and lost some weight and trying to lose more. Finally starting to understand you have to live the skin your in. Enjoy being nude at home and looking forward to trying safe outdoor settings. Being gay I have always admired the male body. I believe the nude male is truly a thing of beauty and support anyone who proudly stands up and says this is me. Brian

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I think you look great, Brian! Very masculine.

Hello. My name is Brian. Have always liked the idea of being a nudist but never felt I looked good enough to be one. Turned 49 and lost some weight and trying to lose more. Finally starting to understand you have to live the skin your in. Enjoy being nude at home and looking forward to trying safe outdoor settings. Being gay I have always admired the male body. I believe the nude male is truly a thing of beauty and support anyone who proudly stands up and says this is me. Brian

This post was edited

Good Morning all,
I'm very interested to meet other LPers local to Cookeville TN.
I have enjoyed both sites for a number of years.

I have enjoyed many avenues of nudism over the years and look forward to many more.
Please look me up on LPSG and if your local lets grab a drink.

Thanks KB
LPSG- Kurt Bishop
KIK - SHTN2017

This post was edited

hello from Athens, Greece

I m a 31yo guy and I ve been a nudist for about 13-14 years. Always happy to meet new people.
Also a snapchat user, love videos or photos from the beach or other outdoor places.

take care

George

This post was edited

Hello from Texas. I have been a nudist for about 30 years. Love to be nude as much as possible. Have been to nudists camps and beaches. Nothing beats being nude and relaxing with nature!

This post was edited

hi from austria. i've been nudist since a child, but not too much possibilities to get nude.
i also enjoy showing my dick. i'm sven1979 on lpsg.com.

This post was edited

64 years young nudist from Central New York State in the colder months and spend 25 days a month on my sailboat sailing Lake Ontario/St. Lawrence River/1000 Islands USA & Canada in the warmer months

I have been told many times that I am considered large relative to penis size - I never thought so, but having seen so many nude bodies since practicing social nudism, apparently I am

Accepting friend requests from those that seem real and do not have a blank or incomplete profile - Always looking for more people to sail (Hopefully nude) with me or me and my girlfriend (Also a nudist) since I single my boat 90% of the time

This post was edited

Hello, I've been a nudist since I was a boy and enjoy being naked as much as possible.

This post was edited