RE:Piercings?

Hubby has a Prince Albert. He said it was one quick but firm pinch and all over. The experience wasn't that bad

I will say I do like hubby's piercing as well

This post was edited

I've had several foreskin piercings and one at the top of my scrotum, just below my shaft. They weren't for anyone else and weren't an attempt to get attention. Tattoos, piercings, nudism, hairstyles, etc are just different forms of individual expression. If you're interested in how they look, I attached a picture. My wife wasn't focusing on the piercings when she took the picture, so you have to look closely...my apologies.

This post was edited
RE: Piercings?

The freedom to pierce, or not to pierce is always, yours alone.What is not yours, and solely depends on others, is where you are pierced and when you display your piercing.There is no freedom in upsetting others by insistence on your rights before theirs - majority rules.

Well said

This post was edited

I think they are beautiful as long as you end go overboard an there is so much surgical steel that it looks liken a terrify cage for a numerous Vulva.
I would like to also mention Penis piercing are rad too!
Just in case you don't care or don't want to know I have had a 4g Prince Albert for 21 years.
later

This post was edited

We both have piercings. even at our age lol 64 69, we love and enjoy them, both functional and attractive . Hope more folks comment?
Hope you all stay nude when you can@ T and J

This post was edited

We both have piercings. even at our age lol 64 69, we love and enjoy them, both functional and attractive . Hope more folks comment?Hope you all stay nude when you can@ T and J

It has nothing to do with age. Good, if you like it. I have one too (PA).

This post was edited

I have 1 tattoo on my back
And 1 piercing (PA)

This post was edited

I have three piercings.I love them. You should not be looking anyway. I think shaving is so everyone can see you better but if you like it so what.It is your body.Be happy with your body and don't worry about others.

This post was edited

Agreed

This post was edited

Absolutely. I would frequent nudist clubs more often, but i and my wife both have piercings and she has many tattoos. I am uncertain how it makes us less of a nudist, but then again after all of the definitions of what a real nudist is, I am getting to think that I am not really a nudist. I am simply human I enjoy being around others in their most pure state. Some of my best friends were ones I met at a week long nude vacation resort. I drank and hung out all week with them naked. Great times.

This post was edited