RE: Piercings?

Sunbaked - Nice to see your comments. Nudists are such a diverse group that all aspects of nudity really need to be accepted in order to carry forward the program of nude acceptancy. Yes new word - acceptancy. We are such a small group that we all need to accept one another to get nudism into the mainstream. Just think how nice it would be to go to the grocery store naked and people accepting it without any obvious notice. Take care and be nude.

This post was edited

Sunbaked - Nice to see your comments. Nudists are such a diverse group that all aspects of nudity really need to be accepted in order to carry forward the program of nude acceptancy. Yes new word - acceptancy. We are such a small group that we all need to accept one another to get nudism into the mainstream. Just think how nice it would be to go to the grocery store naked and people accepting it without any obvious notice. Take care and be nude.Would diaper less young children be wandering the aisles of the grocery store?
Would tall men need to stand back from the fresh fruit and vegetable displays?

This post was edited

Ok, back on topic-
We spent the long holiday weekend at a nude resort, and other than myself I say one other P.A. piercing the entire time. My wife was the only woman I saw with a VCH piercing, but must have seem 10 people with nipple piercings and no one said anything to anyone about their personal choice of piercing while enjoying the resort nude.

This post was edited

Fresh fruit and vegetable displays - let us not get diverted from the focus of the discussion, that of acceptance of pierced nudists. We can all think of negative aspects of pierced bodies and also of naked bodies - provided that we want to think negatively. Would it not be better to embrace the differences that exist between people and concentrate on how, collectively, we can make nudism more accepted by textiles. Textiles - that name in itself is rathernegative and not complementary. Perhaps we should think about this also as we criticize other nudists for being "different".

This post was edited

Have a Prince Albert, no pain, no regrets having it, feels good and looks great.

This post was edited

i had my piercing done before i became a nudist i have just the one atm which is a PA and did myself love the look and feel the wife had her clit done about a year go (VCH) ...its such a shame tha some clubs seem to object about piercings well its thier loss not ours although i can understand to a point but as i always hear that the the naturist community are the most acceptable people for accepting people on how they look or do they ? some clubs even wont accept people with tattoo's.

This post was edited

No piercings here. Wife had a hood piercing but took it out. Doesn't do anything for me, but if it makes you happy, pierce on!

This post was edited

The freedom to pierce, or not to pierce is always, yours alone.
What is not yours, and solely depends on others, is where you are pierced and when you display your piercing.
There is no freedom in upsetting others by insistence on your rights before theirs - majority rules.

This post was edited

The freedom to pierce, or not to pierce is always, yours alone. What is not yours, and solely depends on others, is where you are pierced and when you display your piercing. There is no freedom in upsetting others by insistence on your rights before theirs - majority rules.LOL

This post was edited

We are amazed at a community that takes an open mind to be nude, is so close minded regarding nudity and piercing, tatoos or any other type of body adornment or sexual identities.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy