RE: Piercings?

Well said!

This post was edited
RE:Piercings?

Hubby has a Prince Albert. He said it was one quick but firm pinch and all over. The experience wasn't that bad

This post was edited

Hubby has a Prince Albert. He said it was one quick but firm pinch and all over. The experience wasn't that bad

This post was edited

The freedom to pierce, or not to pierce is always, yours alone.What is not yours, and solely depends on others, is where you are pierced and when you display your piercing.There is no freedom in upsetting others by insistence on your rights before theirs - majority rules.

DITTO

This post was edited

I will say I do like hubby's piercing as well

This post was edited

I've had several foreskin piercings and one at the top of my scrotum, just below my shaft. They weren't for anyone else and weren't an attempt to get attention. Tattoos, piercings, nudism, hairstyles, etc are just different forms of individual expression. If you're interested in how they look, I attached a picture. My wife wasn't focusing on the piercings when she took the picture, so you have to look closely...my apologies.

This post was edited

I have a scrotum piercing, which is currently my only genital piercing. I also have my nipples and ear lobes pierced. I enjoy piercings, and I intend to get a pubic piercing and a guiche piercing next. Down the road, I may also get an apadravya. Does this mean there are nudist resorts which will turn me away, sure. But I am more of a naturist than a resort-attending nudist. I dislike how genital piercings are looked down upon by many other nudists. I feel that if you want to get pierced you should be able to without being rejected by the rest of the nudist community. For a community that claims to be openminded, they have a tendency to be judgemental and closed-minded quite frequently. Thankfully, the Generation Y (aka Millenneals) are much more openminded and accepting, and I think that in time opinions of genital piercings in the nudist community will change.

This post was edited

The freedom to pierce, or not to pierce is always, yours alone.What is not yours, and solely depends on others, is where you are pierced and when you display your piercing.There is no freedom in upsetting others by insistence on your rights before theirs - majority rules.

Well said

This post was edited

I think they are beautiful as long as you end go overboard an there is so much surgical steel that it looks liken a terrify cage for a numerous Vulva.
I would like to also mention Penis piercing are rad too!
Just in case you don't care or don't want to know I have had a 4g Prince Albert for 21 years.
later

This post was edited

We both have piercings. even at our age lol 64 69, we love and enjoy them, both functional and attractive . Hope more folks comment?
Hope you all stay nude when you can@ T and J

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy