RE: Piercings?

I do what I can to positively promote what I can.
I have no issue with nipple piercings, belly buttons, and the like. I do have issues with an over abudance of genital piercings. A "bracelet" of sorts around a penis is not appropriate - that's not a piercing.

This post was edited

There have been some references to the effect that piercings or ink tend to hurt nudism when it comes to lawmakers. So far I've not seen one reference to any article where a lawmaker said he would vote for a nude venue, but then we would have people out there showing their tats or have jewelry in places besides their ears. Or words to that effect. That's an argument I just don't buy because of the lack of evidence to support it. If a lawmaker won't support a nude venue, it's simply because there would be people without clothes there.
Such an irresponsible and immature statement as that, coming from a person of your age, is beyond belief.

This post was edited

There have been some references to the effect that piercings or ink tend to hurt nudism when it comes to lawmakers. So far I've not seen one reference to any article where a lawmaker said he would vote for a nude venue, but then we would have people out there showing their tats or have jewelry in places besides their ears. Or words to that effect. That's an argument I just don't buy because of the lack of evidence to support it. If a lawmaker won't support a nude venue, it's simply because there would be people without clothes there.

I HAVE spoken to states' legislative committees and had to respond to question. There are no articles to substantiate, just my integrity and my word.

This post was edited

I HAVE spoken to states' legislative committees and had to respond to question. There are no articles to substantiate, just my integrity and my word.
Being who she is, that's enough for me, and should be enough for anyone.
If you don't know who Cheri is, look it up. She's well documented.

This post was edited
RE: Piercings? Be careful...

its up 2 the person who has the piercings not the person who has not.
it is a single minds decision 2 get pierced.

This post was edited

There's enough people here - and enough groups for any answers to be obtained.
IMHO female genital adornments are their choice ~ would have to be pretty huge to be more obvious that any males appendages.
Drawing attention is a really loaded issue - and purely personal opinion.
I wonder how the cosmetics industry and a lot of Female Fashion industries would be affected if women didn't choose to adorn and decorate themselves.
Simply being a Nudist thankfully no longer means adherance to prosaic and insular rules and judgements any longer.
Though many who represent us have out-moded ideas that are no longer very representative.
We as a personal opinion don't favour tattoos - because they are so permanant and age so badly on people. Piercings can easily be reveresed if fashions and fancies change.

This post was edited

Man of Wicklow that ranks as the least constructive and most confrontational comment I have ever seen here.
Fortunately you don't represent even a minute percent of one per cent of the generally intelligent people here.
I'm still trying to fathom any shred of explanation for your diatribe - did you perhaps post an insult to the wrong destination ?
If not, then you are responsible to back up your outburst with some reasoning and intelligent debate.
You have a lot of ground to recover.

This post was edited

DAMN what a prude you are= do you wear lipstick and call attention to your mouth? do you wear earrings and call atentionto you ears] Piercing is reality now and like it or not it is not going to go away-what about nudists with tats? or shaved crotches? FREE expression and acceptance is what naturism or nudism is supposed to be-- Salem Massachusetts? Aren't we way beyhone that? apparently not some of us.....I have 30 below the belt piercings and wear them all the time. If I am not welcomed at a nude venue, then it is a place I would not want to be anyway.
BUBBA

This post was edited

How do you feel about shaving? It definitely brings attention to genitalia...Not necessarily.
Depends on the context, the individual.
It may have the opposite affect.

This post was edited
RE: Really

So you have SEVEN holes punched through the most sensitive, most erotic skin on the penis, and that's a Good Thing. Hell, go for broke. Have a subincision or a bisection. They're all the rage.

This post was edited