Piercings?

Hi were are a couple who thinks piercings " down there " are beautyful. pleas let us know how much it hurts =) and the best places,, and yes we are serious... best nude regards Rikke & Matin .. P.s. No single men.

This topic was edited
RE: Piercings?

One lady friend said it hurt a lot but it's not noticeable at all - only she and her partner know it's there. Anything that brings attention to the genitalia is not genuine nudist IMHO

This post was edited

its all about freedom of choise they look good or they dont good does it really need 2 matter
it what floats your boat that really matters.

This post was edited
Really

So here the deal we bolth have them my penis is pierced right under the head and she has small piercings in the nipples and one in the hood. mine did not hurt but hers did with careful cleanliness no infection. But the skinny on tattoos and piercings is unfair we are a new generation but the older generations I guess want nudism to die off. Yes there are sick people in the world but come on please let the the normal people express how they feel we agree large and dangly piercing are extreme but don't look down on our generation like your parents did to you we are good people trying to enjoy what you enjoy. The whole nudism and sex topic gets old. Yes you are naked when you have sex but it's totally different can you be young tattooed and pierced and still carry a normal conversation with someone nude just like someone else could. If you look our junk and see some gold why you looking we ain't flaunting so please try to except the changing world before what you caught so hard to keep is gone.

This post was edited
Piercings !!

Its your body...do what you want to. I am begining to find that other peoples attitudes to what is or isnt aceptable is more insulting than a bloddy piercing or tattoo !!!. To sit and object decision based on your own biased, predujiced and biggotted attitudes is by far the most unattractive asset you display. Naturism is about freedom and acceptance to bare your body (and all its adornments) and your soul. I readily agree overt sexual behaviour is not the status quo in our lifestyle (as it isnt in the textile world) but to argue over a piece of metal is beyond comprehension.
People have been pushing boundaries to 1 extreme or another for hundereds of years, were still here in baited discussion over the same arguments, and funnily enough from the same prude-ish, consending areas, the overall comment I see about all these topics is that some folk, while happy, to announce to and show the world that they live and interact with all and sundry naked, but god forbid you should also see a tattoo or piercing.....

This post was edited

Why is it, and especially on this site, that anyone who dares to fall out of step and express themselves they are immediately and summarily chastised? So I chose to have genital piercings and I like it and so do A LOT of other people. However, because I have it am I no longer considered a true and established nudist? Here? You betcha! Yet if a female gets a piercing in her genitals why that is perfectly acceptable, and we all cheer and giggle about it. What makes you more of a nudist than me? We both are naked right? We both chose a lifestyle that by its very nature exposes us fully physically, emotionally and even spiritually. Should that alone not be the basic intrinsic litmus test for making the determination of who is really a nudist?

If being a true nudist means absolution from adornment of the genitals then why not suggest the absolute absurd? Lets ban nail polish, eyeglasses, and by all means dont wear your wedding band and shaving or trimming of any hair on our body is of course out of line and dont you dare get a tan because all of these acts certainly mean you are attempting to draw attention to all or some portion of your body. I mean come on here if someone who says they are, like me, a TRUE NUDIST, then the addition of jewelry anywhere on their body, again like me, is certainly NOT to draw SEXUAL attention. If I say I am or am not something, who are you to challenge me on my position? We all have inalienable rights and privileges that MUST not be violated or refused. Yes clubs and organizations have rules and regulations but there are times, such as now, that these foundational bylaws must be revisited and change with the times. If you choose not to roll with the times I suspect there will be many places up for sale!

This post was edited

OMG where do they come from.At this rate we won't have any real nudists left on here.
Yes, because everyone with peircings can't be a real nudist. Or tattoos either. Or shaved pubic hair. Heck, I've even heard you can't smoke and be a real nudist.
IMHO peircing, tats, shaving, ect, ect, is a expression of Freedom of Choice. Thats what makes the world go round.

This post was edited

Rokker,

Forgive me but isnt THIS the utopia we all seek? Do we all not have the same desire? That of which is to be accepted as us? To shed the labels of the everyday life we so desperately seek to distance ourselves from. I for one consciously choose to be a nudist, jewelry and all, because I like the feeling it gives me. Being naked around others limits the levels in which I am judged. I, like I am sure most who are here, are finally accepted to be themselves. Free of educational, financial, and social status or bias. While, and I will ONLY POINT THIS OUT ONCE HERE TO ILLUSTRATE A POINT, I am financially successful and benefit greatly from my choices in business and personal life I prefer the life of nudism. Outside of the business world, I release the binds of clothing and autos and accepted solely for me. What a liberating feeling!!!

While I am all for the greater good I will insist that your first two arguments are without merit. I am confident that most lawmakers are less concerned if we frolic about naked in the woods on private grounds or in our homes vs. the overwhelming degree of violence that prevails within any large city. I have never seen a politician base a political campaign on shutting down nudist colony vs. crack houses. The greater good they pound the pavement for is based on that which they are sure, confident, and absolute that will provide them with votes that will provide them with position of opulence. We all know once elected the drum they beat becomes nothing more than a coffee table in the office they occupy! I will step aside and allow the political debate and diatribe to end here.

I agree that that the vast majority of our society here in the USA are against public nudism but I personally feel this is a quickly changing flavor. The great conglomeration we currently reside in is quickly, and for the lack of better words, being forced to accept nudity. Advertisements are becoming more and more risqu and society is slowly finding that nudity is not so bad. Check out any issue of Cosmo and you will see my point! With that said I am sure that in the not so very long of a time, certainly within our lifetime, we will see public nudity widely accepted.

If the right to arrive at you place of employment naked is in the near future that I do not have any way of knowing. However, I do think that there are and will be places that nudism within the public setting is not too far off in our future. Certainly, I do not anticipate seeing CNN or the likes presenting the speaker of the house delivering opening statement nude but within reason, I can reasonably say it will happen.

Considering the current trend and the direction society is heading weather you like or not body piercings of every kind are going to be the norm and widely accepted. Those who do not like them will soon find themselves the outcasts and the minority. Genital piercings will finally be seen as a choice not an attempt to draw attention to a particular organ or place. The way it should be! When these days bless us perhaps we as a community will finally be free to accept vs. except.

Nudism is a wonderful world in which we all have the right, privilege, and honor to be part of. There isnt, in my opinion, a choice between push or demand my preference vs. forgo the RIGHT or choice to wear anything. I want to believe that someday, hopefully in the near future, that no matter what we wear, be it a tan, polish, hairstyle, or jewelry we are ALL FINALLY accepted as US!

This post was edited

Being naked does not make one a nudist.

Showing off jewelry aound your genitalia is not nudist for most genuine nudists. The current issue of "N" does have an entire article on tatoos and piercings. Some I agree with, some I don't.

To reply to the individual who asked me about a penis bracelet - the only description I can think of - is NOT nudist.

I have spoken with state legislators once too often to keep what we have as far as nudist venues. I will continue to promote vanilla nudism. Travelites has gone through 25 years and is still growing strong with over 100 members who support my stand.

This post was edited

i want to get a piercing called a diode.. my wife thinks it will look sexy so ive got her support but i say go for it you only live once and if you dont like it you can always take it out and let it heal over. good luck with it.

This post was edited

o reply to the individual who asked me about a penis bracelet - the only description I can think of - is NOT nudist. I have spoken with state legislators once too often to keep what we have as far as nudist venues. I will continue to promote vanilla nudism. Travelites has gone through 25 years and is still growing strong with over 100 members who support my stand.

Cheri, you and I have been in nudism for a long time. We differ on this point. Vanilla nudism is not nudism, it is a part of nudism and one that restricts nudists in many ways. Travelites has done much for supprting nudism, but it certainly is not the only club to uphold the nudist profile. Let's take White Tail resort. It used to restrict piercings to t he point my wife and I couldn't attend. She has a nipple ring. Today, however, WTR is open to most piercings and actively promotes a Tattoo and Piercing Weedend at the park, a weekend that helps support the park by bringing in new revenue and new people each year. Learning to grow with the community is the best way to support and promote nudism.
I recognize your commitment to educating lesgislators, but I have talked with my share of state, local and federal law makers, been involved in several law suits and also been arrested for the cause. I have appeared on Tabboo, news articles, and even been mentioned on The tonight Show and David Letterman. I think that my wife and I can claim the nudist title.
Divisiveness is more damaging to the nudist world than any of the other petty arguments we have. Piercings, tattoos, smoking and other incidental issues shold take a back seat to what is really important, the fact that as a person, we should have the right to wear what we want, being respectful of others' rights to do the same. "Clothed when appropriate, naked when we can."
This is not meant as an attack, I fully believe that you are a positve force in our community and hope this will be taken in the spirit of discussion as it is intended.

This post was edited