RE: Really

So you have SEVEN holes punched through the most sensitive, most erotic skin on the penis, and that's a Good Thing. Hell, go for broke. Have a subincision or a bisection. They're all the rage.I thinking of doing just that myself

This post was edited
RE: Really

I am pierced and have a tattoo. I am a member of 2 different nude social groups in the Toronto area. Before joining, I mentioned I have a PA piercing and would that be a problem. I was told it would not be so I joined. Only a few members have asked me about the piercing but no one has said anything against me being a member of the groups. However, on here there is the running debate about body piercings and what is and what is not acceptable. One couple on another group mentioned that piercings are not natural and should not be accepted. I asked them about cosmetic surgery and the people that have enhancements, or fillers to make themselves feel better. These procedures are not natural but don't bring near the same amount of debate. Whether someone has breast implants, a tummy tuck, rhinoplasty, uses botox or other fillers, has tattoos or is pierced should be a sign of the times on what is acceptable by society.

This post was edited
RE: Piercings?

I have a clit ring & it hurt a lot but luv it & so worth it.It is small and can be hidden on nude beach.But think I am addicted as have 6 but most in my ears but kids just gave me a bar bell for top of ears.So off soon to get it put in and maybe nipples done.

This post was edited

I have a PA and wife has a VCH and we both proudly display our piercings at both resorts and beaches

This post was edited

Body piercings are no longer rare in the nudist scene and like all other aspects of body adornment should be accepted without reservation. It is my opinion that the more nudists we have the better off the lifestyle and a body piercing by itself does not make a person unworthy of being an active nudist who might just contribute to the growth of nudism.

This post was edited

One lady friend said it hurt a lot but it's not noticeable at all - only she and her partner know it's there. Anything that brings attention to the genitalia is not genuine nudist IMHOCheryl, does this apply to shaving the groin region? We like to have those areas for us shaved as a personel preference rather than an attention grabber? im not trying to be disrespectful just asking. thank you

This post was edited

Weve been pierced over 20 years. Steve only has the one at the moment, a Prince Albert which was his first piercing done while living in Baltimore in 1993. Hes had several others, but they always seem to grow through and none have lasted more than 2 years. A P.A. is the easiest piercing for a guy to get, its reasonably low pain and quick to heal (usually in less than a fortnight).Lorraine has 5 piercings and got hers after seeing Steves, she has both nipples, which although very sexy looking took nearly 6 months to heal fully, both inner labia and her clit hood. Her Vaginal piercings healed in around a fortnight.We both enjoy greatly, and their a good talking point or ice breaker when meeting new people, and that's apart from the personal advantages. In terms of finding a piercer, its always best to phone around the tattoo parlours to see who they recommend, taking into consideration some female piercers wont do male genital piercings.... Theyre not for everyone, but haven't met anyone yet who has them that has regretted having them, and unlike tattoos theyre only as permanent as you want them to be.

This post was edited

As the one above we have been pierced, hers a hood piercing which seldom shows to the general public. Mine a Prince Albert, both of us had an initial bit of pain as the needle passed through. Nothing that was life altering, just a few moments of pain and then life was good again. As far as my PA, at the club we go to few people have noticed it and commented in it, usually asking if it hurt, how's it feel for her or me during sex, etc. have never had an objection to it. We work at our site named, sit by the community pool for hours, go to social events, etc and very few have noticed it. It's not all blinded out asking for attention. It's just a personal thing for me and her.

This post was edited

Sunbaked - Nice to see your comments. Nudists are such a diverse group that all aspects of nudity really need to be accepted in order to carry forward the program of nude acceptancy. Yes new word - acceptancy. We are such a small group that we all need to accept one another to get nudism into the mainstream. Just think how nice it would be to go to the grocery store naked and people accepting it without any obvious notice. Take care and be nude.

This post was edited

Ok, back on topic-
We spent the long holiday weekend at a nude resort, and other than myself I say one other P.A. piercing the entire time. My wife was the only woman I saw with a VCH piercing, but must have seem 10 people with nipple piercings and no one said anything to anyone about their personal choice of piercing while enjoying the resort nude.

This post was edited