RE:parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

At home from college one summer, my stepfather, me, and my mom sunbathed in the backyard w/margaritas. I nodded off briefly and thet had gone inside. I went in and they were in their BR watching TV. They were nude and so was I. They invited me to join them. I did. The rest is what you'd imagine - and it was great. It became our "thing."

No issues. Maybe not very common, but didn't seem odd to me.

This post was edited

you realy get caught when you show you kids your naked body? As young kids they don't be aware and getting older they know it is natural beeing naked and they like ot or not. Never force them to be naked but don't be shy to nakes in front of them.

This post was edited

When I was 13-14, my mother and I lived with her friend and 2 kids (boy & girl) her friend (Mid 30's at time) was a nudist, walked around house naked often as did her kids, having previously spent the summer with my cousin and his aunt and uncle's farm, where everybody was nude, because it was a remote farm, and it was too hot for clothes. So I was no stranger to walking around nude, but my mother came home from work and didn't really realize her friend was a nudist, but also saw me walking around nude in the house along with her friends kids who were younger than me. Anyhow my mother was more shocked by her friend walking around nude with her son going through puberty. My mother never did walk around nude when I was at home. She just never felt right about it. Then when we moved a couple years later, our neighbor a single mother was a nudist and we went to nude beaches often. I never did tell my mother we went to nude beaches, because I was still a minor and the neighbor could get in trouble if my mother ever filed a complaint,

This post was edited

Since I sleep walk my kids have seen it more than I can count. One has seen Luann and I several times but he thats what he gets for not calling first. None of them say anything or they know at there age the only thing they will hear is an ear full from there jealous birth mom.

This post was edited

Never.

This post was edited

No kids but my partner has a 25 year old son .
My partner and I had decided to enjoy a quickie upstairs before her mother and son arrived for dinnerwhen we finished she told me to run downstairs to shower there while she cleaned up
You guessed it, mother in law and her son arrived early and let themselves in, as I turned that bottom of the stairs completely naked they were both stood there looking directly at meI could only laugh and call out out that it might be better to shower upstairs after all..

This post was edited

Not so long ago much of the US was populated by city or rural folks. many of the rural people lived in one or two room homes. Many of the city people live in one or two room apartments. Now think back to many years ago, when people lived in various shelters and caves and were hunter gatherers. When mom and dad had sex, some saw and every body heard . The world did not end. And seeing them nude was a regular thing bathing in a two room house or down at the river.

This post was edited

Like other groups on here, its important to remove any feelings of taboo from nudism, sex, etc. These are normal, healthy, and beautiful things that can be enjoyed and appreciated. I have been caught in various acts many times but its usually more funny than it is awkward.

This post was edited

If one is a nudist, with presumably a spouse who is also a nudist. Then why aren't they raising their children as nudists as well?

Not necessarily. There are many situations where a nudist has a non nudist spouse. My wife is fine with me being nude at home including the back yard as long as we don't have company, but is rarely nude herself and doesn't want to see anyone nude other than me.

This post was edited

Anyway, both grandkids are normal in every way and I/we have a good relationship with them. They are both comfortable in their skin and not timid about nudity and, hopefully, it will continue that way.In the USA society is far too paranoid that exposure to nudity will damage or traumatize children. They are young and their whole lives consists of being exposed to new things. They are in the process of learning how to react to so many things. They take their cues from the adults around them. We teach them to be traumatized.

Well said, one just have to look at kids on the playground to see this. I mean think about it. A kid falls, but if they don't see anyone who saw them. They get up und move along. But [B]IF they have an audience then out come the waterworks.

This post was edited