RE:how long do you have to be home for to strip off?

Where is there a public pool that lets you swim naked?I have a similar frustration on days when the only time I wear a shirt is at the gym.

I'm lucky. The nearest one to me is only 10 minutes away from home. In summer I go in just shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops. I'd prefer to go in even less

This post was edited

Where is there a public pool that lets you swim naked?I have a similar frustration on days when the only time I wear a shirt is at the gym.I'm lucky. The nearest one to me is only 10 minutes away from home. In summer I go in just shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops. I'd prefer to go in even less

You could probably skip the shirt.

This post was edited

I live a nude lifestyle, so basically it takes 3 minutes from the time I am inside to the time I am nude. That's how long it takes to get to the bedroom to get out of my clothes.

Since I have taken off anything I was wearing except shorts, I can be nude in less than a minute.

This post was edited

Recently, I've been getting nude as soon as I get home from work. Sometimes I turn on the heat. Other times I'm nude under a robe.

This post was edited

retired so unless going somewhere i'm nude at home or in cold months in a t shirt but bottomless, before retiring I would have a hour lunch break and often come home for lunch and strip nude at the door once inside it was so hard to get dressed and go back to work as my lunch hour came to a close and yes I love being retired .

This post was edited

During the warmer months, we are naked within about 5 minutes of getting home. We come in, place whatever we are carrying down, and strip. During the colder months, the wife continues, but I may be hesitant based on how cold I am feeling. She is going thru menopause and stays hot most of the time so the colder the better for her most of the time. Amazingly, one day it could be 60 degrees outside and I am hot. Another day it could be 60 degrees outside and I am cold. Don't completely understand why my body responds that way, but it happens. Usually when we get home, we are there until the next day as we try to run errands while we are still close to the stores before we return home.

This post was edited

It is very variable. I don't spend my time undressing or getting dressed constantly. My house is in town and there are neighbors with neighbors. It is in winter that I am most often naked at home because I close the shutters at dusk so that I don't reopen them until daybreak: and during this period I'm naked.Retired, I'm more often at home where I can be naked in the kitchen and in my room by pulling the curtains, so I often eat breakfast and dinner naked

This post was edited

It doesn't take long....

This post was edited

"When the garage door is down, clothes come off. So nice!

This post was edited

How long? What patterns do you all have?

On days when I'm not working (weekends/summer), I don't have to think about it. I'm nude when I go to bed so I'm nude when I wake up and I stay that way until I have to go out. On workdays, I don't really have a routine yet (I'm only about two years into being a full blown nudist). During the winter, I'll strip if the house is warm enough. During warmer weather, I'll often strip in the garage as soon as I'm out of the car. My biggest frustration is that the camp I go to is an hours drive away so it's not worth going after work. By the time I get there, I'd only have an hour or two of daylight (at best). This makes getting outdoor nude time very difficult. I have one small semi-blind spot in my backyard where I can set up my hammock and lay out naked but even that is risky. Makes me want to move to a nudist resort where folks can just walk around 24-7 without worrying about being "caught". If everyone in the world could get over their hang ups, just try social nudity once, and find out how amazing it is most would want to stay nude all the time (at least that's my Utopian wish).

This post was edited