straight male

I consider my self a straight male, with a wonderful nudist partner. I find myself becoming aroused when I see another male erect. We were walking on the beach when a guy walking towards us started to get erect. by the time he reached us he w as fully erect. I became erect looking at him. He stopped for a quick chat, we where admiring each other and exchanging pleasantries then we both went on our way. My partner asked me about it, but I couldn't explain it.

This topic was edited
RE:straight male

Bait

This post was edited

Yea. It happens. Who cares, I think seeing it makes you realize you have a penis that can do that too. Maybe you like it or maybe its just a commonality. An erection on its face does not have to be sexual

This post was edited

No need to go into a frenzy about it. Walking along a beach with your partner is very sensuous and charged with eroticism--feeling the sun and breezes all over your body, out there naked for the world to see. Seeing another guy's penis in the process of becoming erect as you get closer can, understandably, trigger a release of your own erotic sensations. Erections do occur sometimes when least expected (or wanted). It happens naturally at times, to all of us; no need to make it something bigger than it is.

This post was edited

boners are like yawns, you see one guy do it, you have too. its like your cock thinks you may be missing something

This post was edited

Ah, we drive ourselves crazy with all the prefixed sexuality. There is only one sexuality for men and it's male; the rest is posturing to the environment. As men, sexuality is social and primal, a wave vibrating through a tribe or community. Like the heightened awareness from hearing a threatening scowl or rumbling thunder, arousal is a shared survival instinct. Should you not get a contagious boner, see a doctor about your circulatory health. In the meantime, know that a popping a sudden boner says you are male, you are alive, and it's all good.

This post was edited

Very true! Its natural.

This post was edited

We males relate to other males when nude, look8ng at male genitals turns us on in a typical manly competitive manner. Its biological! It does not mean you desire sex with another male, unless you truly have hidden homosexual desires. Only you can determine that depending upon your thoughts at that time.
Hickguy

This post was edited

Nothing wrong with looking at another guy and wondering what it would be like.

This post was edited

How do you get so many idiots in the one place.

This post was edited

How do you get so many idiots in the one place.

We ask ourselves that same exact question Steve , every time you that open your mouth, with some lame comment.

This post was edited