Working from Home - Nude or Not?

Due to the current social situation, I have found myself working from home about 3 days per week. Yup, you guessed it, totally naked. My clients do not know (of course) and it is like heaven getting out of bed in the morning and not have to get dressed at all for the entire day. I have been way more productive and get about 10 hours worth of work done in about 6 hours.

I did have to put on a shirt a few times for Skype Meetings. No pants though. It makes me wonder, how many of the other 6 people on the call were pantless?

Anyone else working nude at home?

This topic was edited
RE:Working from Home - Nude or Not?

I participated in a zoom meeting last night wearing only a shirt. We meet weekly next week I am going to wear my shirt that says
" home is where the pants aren't" and see if anyone ask me about it.

I also watched my church service last sunday live and totally naked. Bet i was the only one to do that in my congregation.

This post was edited

I have also attended our streaming church service nude, along with my son. My wife and girls preferred clothes. To each his/her own.

This post was edited

I have also attended our streaming church service nude, along with my son. My wife and girls preferred clothes. To each his/her own.

How do you know what the others were(n't) wearing?

This post was edited

Ive discovered that I am 100% more productive at the office, but while Im having to shelter at home, Im taking advantage of every minute without clothing. Like you, I had a couple of Zoom meetings that made me put on a shirt...but that is all. My wife isnt a nudist, so theres the CFNM dynamic happening at our house, too. Dont know if she likes it, but its one of the few joys happening these days. :)

This post was edited

There was a survey long ago that said:
- 1 in 8 men working from home are nude, and
- 1 in 12 women working from home are nude.

I've often been on conference calls with dozens of people, and wondered who (else :) ) was nude.

This post was edited

Since theyve sent us to work from home last month, Im nude while working. I keep a t shirt and house shorts handy in case I get called into a video meeting, and for our weekly Friday morning video meeting. Last week, though, we were closed on Friday. So, from the time my wife and I got back from a food run the Sunday before until I made a fast food run Friday evening, I didnt have anything on.

Im far more productive in the office (some of my duties are on hold because they cant be done remotely), but Im far more comfortable at home. Itll be tough having to go back to getting dressed and going into the office.

This post was edited

Even before the current social distancing, I would work from home most days and i was naked. Now that i am always at home, i only get dressed one day a week when i have to go to town for supplies. And of course, as soon as i get home, i strip.

Stay safe, Stay nude!

This post was edited

I am also working from home and loving it, because I am able to work all day nude. I have been on a non-video conference call each week since we started working from home, so needless to say I have been nude during those calls also. It is great to be nude all day, every day. I have always wanted to work from home just for this reason, to be able to work in the nude.

This post was edited

Due to the current social situation, I have found myself working from home about 3 days per week. Yup, you guessed it, totally naked. My clients do not know (of course) and it is like heaven getting out of bed in the morning and not have to get dressed at all for the entire day. I have been way more productive and get about 10 hours worth of work done in about 6 hours.I did have to put on a shirt a few times for Skype Meetings. No pants though. It makes me wonder, how many of the other 6 people on the call were pantless?Anyone else working nude at home?

Yes loving it! Doing the same as you sometime top half covered!

This post was edited

Working from home is perfect for nudists. I get out of bed and stay naked until I have my first video call with colleagues - where I slip a polo shirt on. When that's done, clothes come off (but sometimes I forget as work is hectic). And for the rest of the evening I remain naked. It's great.

This post was edited