RE:driving naked

I drive a lot for work.
Last week was driving home from Michigan to NW Chicago (home).
Driving always makes me horny so decided to just wear short shorts.
Eventually these came off while on the road.
As feelings grew I decided to stop at a few rest areas and when I felt it was safe went in to bathroom naked.
Only got seen twice but no one said anything and I slowly walked back to car.
At one area I decided to walk around the grounds a bit.
It was scary but exciting.

This post was edited

I had an unexpected naked drive last night, and through busy traffic at rush hour, unlike quiet country lanes in the early morning which is my usual chance.

I was doing a dirty job at work, and had a shower before leaving. Unfortunately I'd left my clean clothes in the car so had to put my dirty ones back on. This meant that I had to change in the car.

As I was starting to sweat in my dirty t-shirt I took that off while still in the city - which gave me some funny looks. I then realised that as I had to take of my dirty jeans and replace them with my clean trousers anyway, I could do the first part at the start of my journey and the second part at the end.

So, after leaving the city but before reaching the motorway I was able to remove my jeans and spend the next hour naked. As I've said before, being 100% naked is much more comfortable that keeping my shirt on.

I am not an exhibitionist, and don't want to impose my nakedness on other people. As I normally keep my shirt on, I can relax because even if stopped in traffic someone would have to look really hard to tell I was bottomless. Being naked was much more obvious, and the tension spoiled it a little for me, but it was still so much nicer than keeping my shirt on.

This post was edited
RE: driving naked

I enjoy driving completely nude and bare foot too and people think I, m topless if they only knew that I , m driving naked..

Driving naked is very relaxing, especially on long journeys. Driving barefoot is equally relaxing, and also safer. There is the greatest sensitivity on the pedals. A tactile pleasure. I drove naked, but mostly I drive barefoot.

This post was edited

I have a convertible and when out on country roads I put the top down (of my car) and put MY top down too! Extremely liberating and exciting!

This post was edited

I have a convertible and when out on country roads I put the top down (of my car) and put MY top down too! Extremely liberating and exciting!

I drive my convertible with the top down and my shirt off most of the time in warm weather.
However, I am not daring enough to take off my shorts when I do so.
Are you?

This post was edited

Yes! I rarely get to drive a convertible. We hired one on holiday late last year. I drove it with the top down and both myself and my passenger completely naked. We even had to stop at a toll booth. The man taking the toll did not react - maybe because the road led to a nude beach.

This post was edited

I've found recently that I really enjoy driving nude. Especially in a convertible! I've been driving naked frequently lately with the top down. Not sure if anyone saw me or not. Didn't care either. It just feels so good.

Aren't you concerned with the legal ramifications? I am and that is why I don't do it.

This post was edited

In most jurisdictions, you personal car is an extension of your personal residence. If you can be naked in your house, then you can be naked in your car. The important thing to consider is the definition of indecent exposure in a given jurisdiction. In Missouri, it's very clear and explicitly defined:1. Butt crack,2. Female nipples and areola, (I'm male; thus, I do not have female nipples or areola),3. Pubic hair,4. Genitalia,5. Visible erection -- even through heavy fabric -- such as jeans.Everyone is naked under their clothing. For that reason, it doesn't matter whether someone "knows" you're naked. If they can't see any of the listed items, then you are not legally naked.My car has darkly tinted windows -- makes it difficult for anyone to see inside my car, much less see my pubic hair, cock, or balls. My butt in is the seat; no issue there. Further, my cock and balls tend to hang down between my legs and rest on the seat. Someone would have to be standing right next to my car and specifically look down between my legs to see anything interesting.Also, I tend to drive in the righthand lane, making in even more difficult for someone in another vehicle to see anything below mid-chest -- let alone pubic hair, cock, or balls. Finally, I keep a towel in the car that I can quickly pull into my lap if the need arises.Aren't you concerned with the legal ramifications? I am and that is why I don't do it.Start out driving nude at night when there are fewer cars on the road and darkness will make it even more difficult for people to see you. That's how I started out and then (at first) only on country roads where I was very unlikely to encounter other vehicles. Now, I'm comfortable driving anywhere during anytime of the day. Someone may notice that I don't have a shirt or, but, in all likelihood, they'll assume I have shorts on.
One good reason to remove ones pubic hair! :)

This post was edited

"you personal car is an extension of your personal residence. "
Even though that is the case, I would view driving a open convertible nude as equivalent to sittin on a open front porch nude, which I think would not be legal and could have serious legal consequences.

This post was edited

I don't see the problem

This post was edited