RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

Can't wait till our clothing optional Club Eureka reopens after lock down here in UK. It's a massive kick for us when we attend the weekend evening discos. Ladies come dressed in sexy lingerie, as brief as possible. My wife makes a great effort. Once the evening gets under way, the naked young men are champing at the bit to dance with the women. Especially my wife, as they know what to expect. They get more than just a smooch. It's such a turn on, when her hand travels down to their groins and within moment she has them so aroused, they're fit to pop!

This post was edited

I also love people seeing Julie naked and as a bonus she loves being seen naked.

Rest assured that we love to see her also!

This post was edited

I absolutely love to see my wife naked around other people, especially around men. The looks they give her, knowing they want her. Although she denies it she loves to tease them.

This post was edited

I love to show off my wife, I also like to see the reaction she starts. Its good clean fun and she loves to be naked on a beach, in private and loves it if there are others there as well.

This post was edited

I love to show off my wife and I get a rush when she is either naked on a beach or topless and I spy others looking at her. We also like to pose for photographers and again when they ask her to do cetain poses I know Jenny gets a thrill but not as much as I do.

This post was edited

Bravo, Lee
We don't all fit in boxes built by others with no imagination.

This post was edited

Hi Nudony, I agree that some people just light up a room, regardless.
I have a friend, Carol, who admittedly has spectacular breasts, but she also has a smile and a 'life force', for want of a better description, that just radiates beauty and joy.
Men walk into walls when she is around, dressed or not, and women usually smile when they see her.
She has that something you mention, she just makes the world a better place.

This post was edited

My kick is not from showing off my wife but from enjoying my wife enjoying the freedom to be naked in company or in public.

This post was edited

I like this view, but preferrably alot more spread, and then enjoying the older guys bending over backwards to get a good look

This post was edited

My kick is not from showing off my wife but from enjoying my wife enjoying the freedom to be naked in company or in public.

The correct answer :)

This post was edited