Things to do at home while nude

What are some fun and interesting things to do in the nude while at home. I am new to the nude scene and want to practice nudism at home as much as possible. How do you keep it interesting?

This topic was edited
RE:Things to do at home while nude

Just go about your normal routine minus your clothes as much as possible. You will find that most things are just as easily done nude as clothed. Some even easier. Clean up after painting goes quicker. Laundry loads drop when clothes are only worn a few hours instead of all day. Of course sleep nude. Biggest thing to keep in mind is to make no apology if someone catches you nude in your home. It is your place your rules.

This post was edited

It is not a matter of keeping it interesting, it is making it normal. When you are comfortable enough being naked that you don't think about it and you answer the door naked, that is where it might become interesting!

This post was edited

Just go about your normal routine minus your clothes as much as possible. You will find that most things are just as easily done nude as clothed. Some even easier. Clean up after painting goes quicker. Laundry loads drop when clothes are only worn a few hours instead of all day. Of course sleep nude. Biggest thing to keep in mind is to make no apology if someone catches you nude in your home. It is your place your rules.
While my laundry has dropped some since I started being nude more, I find that clothes, especially shirts, can't be worn as many hours intermittently as continuously so I can't go as long between washings as I expected.

This post was edited

comfortable enough being naked that you don't think about it and you answer the door naked, that is where it might become interesting!
Exactly..... or going out to check the mail, or dragging the lawn mower out the gate from the back to front yard to finish mowing, or you find yourself half way down the drive way taking the garbage out or going to get the empty bin. or even opening the garage door to get some fresh air. Seems there's no end to the "oops! dayem!" moments.

This post was edited

I will agree that there is nothing special to be done nude at home instead of being clothed. I frequently take my wife to work, return home and disrobe, take part in the normal daily activities, and dress again to pick her up at the end of the day. I can't work in the yard while nude because of the large open corner lot, but have gone to the garage nude with the big door open, work and relax without closing the curtains, and do a lot of my house remodel work while nude.

This post was edited

My wife is not in the best of health so I help her out by doing a lot the the basic chores around the house and because she has gotten quite use to me being naked while I do them, I've gotten to a point where I don't even think about the fact that I'm nude. However I do become aware when I do the dishes. It's rather surprising just how much you splash which I really never noticed until I started doing them nude.

This post was edited

Hi,
I'm replying to your post because this is my very first day on this website and seek some of the same information you seek.
My introduction to nudism came about when attending a swim party at a boyfriends house on a river. It was a party for a group of singles, and I didn't know it would be a nude swim. I saw the others were all stripping so as the last in line, I too stripped and jumped into the water. After a couple minutes of anxiety, I relaxed and had a great day. We played volleyball in the water, had a bar-b-que, told stories and sang songs around a fire pit. It all felt comfortable and natural. I've gone to a few more such parties there since then.
My life as a single, living in an efficiency and working or doing coursework for college leaves little time to explore nudism. It is something I would like to do however, co I came to this website with the hope of finding out more about the social practice - the who, what, when and where of it all. A couple of searches on the internet took me to resorts that are expensive and upper class, something I could never afford. So here I am in search of information. From someone...anyone.
Amanda0512

This post was edited

I love to clean ,mop, vacuum, dust, cook, at home, always naked, and my blinds r always open, if anyone can see into my place I don't care, I also love doing these things for others, I'm naked but sometimes their not!

This post was edited

Hi,I'm replying to your post because this is my very first day on this website and seek some of the same information you seek.My introduction to nudism came about when attending a swim party at a boyfriends house on a river. It was a party for a group of singles, and I didn't know it would be a nude swim. I saw the others were all stripping so as the last in line, I too stripped and jumped into the water. After a couple minutes of anxiety, I relaxed and had a great day. We played volleyball in the water, had a bar-b-que, told stories and sang songs around a fire pit. It all felt comfortable and natural. I've gone to a few more such parties there since then.My life as a single, living in an efficiency and working or doing coursework for college leaves little time to explore nudism. It is something I would like to do however, co I came to this website with the hope of finding out more about the social practice - the who, what, when and where of it all. A couple of searches on the internet took me to resorts that are expensive and upper class, something I could never afford. So here I am in search of information. From someone...anyone.Amanda0512

Have you tried searching for "no landed nudist clubs" near you? They can organise trips and contract with hotels or gyms for skinny dipping night in their pools. Of coarse those may be on hold with the C-19 going around.

This post was edited

When I lived on an acreage (7.5) in MO. I would close the gate and mow the back yard which was not visible from the road. No, not if you're in a suburb, unless your back yard is private and there are no two story houses nearby. We are still looking for a small acreage.

This post was edited