RE:Embarrassed?

Are you still embarrassed under certain circumstances, like if certain people see you?

No. I'm uncomfortable, but only because I don't want them to be embarrassed on my account. But that really doesn't happen anymore, because the only people that see me naked are my wife and other naked people.

This post was edited

I've been born and raised a nudist, so I do not really understand your question.
During my youth i've been chocked several times by prudishness of people, I never understood!
only between the age of 12 and 15 i've had some issues with nudety, but I guess any guy here knows why!

This post was edited

Never, its all in the mind, learned to Just-Do-It and have fun. It was easy since I got use to getting and being seen naked growing up in school gym class. It was not a big deal when I first got naked at a clothing optional hot springs when I was on vacation. I continued on and went to a clothing optional beach afterwards and had a great day in exploring the near by trails and beaches. On my way home I stopped and spent 3 days at a nudist resort.

This post was edited

I won an annual membership to a multi-chain massage place. When I made the first appointment, I requested a male masseur. When I got there, he took me in the room as said disrobe to however you feel comfortable. You can leave your underwear on or be completely nude. Then lay face down on the table. I didn't have underwear on so I was nude. When he came in, I was face down on the table and he obviously saw my dick and balls sticking out but he didn't say anything, just pulled the sheet up to the top of my legs leaving most of my ass exposed. He worked on my neck and shoulders then worked his way down. Then he pulled the sheet off one leg and wrapped the sheet around the other leg but left my ass exposed and I could tell my dick was also uncovered. He started with my feet and worked up to my calf then thigh. When he was working my thigh and lower butt, he never touched my genitals but all I could think of was. my tattooed dick and pierced balls were right in his face and that made me start to leak precum. He switched the sheet to the other leg and did the same treatment. Then he pull the sheet up over my ass and said to turn over. By now I was rock hard and when I turned over the sheet was like a pup tent. LOL. With out saying anything or touching me, he tucked the sheet under my dick and started again with my head and worked down. Then he took the sheet and with my dick in it, tucked it under me exposing one leg. As he worked his way up my leg, when he started massaging my inner thigh, I shot my load in the sheet. Then he just moved the cum filled sheet to the other leg and finished. He pulled the sheet up to my chest and lay 2 small towels on the table and said, "I hope you enjoyed your massage. Here's some towels if you need them" and left the room. He was waiting outside with a glass of water and said hope to see you again. I did request him for the additional 11 massages and never had another orgasm but did get hard and leak precum. I was never embarrassed, but more surprised that I had a hands free orgasm that first time.

This post was edited

Never Embarrassed. Never Anxious. Never Nervous. Never felt Awkward. Would be totally comfortable being naked anyplace where it is legal and socially acceptable regardless of who else is around whether I know them or not.

This post was edited

Only time it feels awkward to me is at home or at friends homes when no one else is nude and there I sit. I can't explain it but my Luann seems to set the mode unintentionally . If she undresses then the other females follows suit, if she does not it's a whole different aura.

For example last year we and several couples rented a luxury Lake House for a weekend. Night one she was the 1st one naked and so was everyone else in short order. Day two for what ever reason she was in Yoga pants with a top on. Not one person got naked no matter what was mentioned about it. I can't explain how she seems to set the tone of the room though she would not care if there were people getting naked. I do get she is highly respected and friends don't want her to be offended.

I've talked to her about it trying to figure it out over the years but it seems to be just the way it is and how she feels in the moment. I can figure out complicated equipment on the job but this is something above my pay grade.

This post was edited

Andy,

Sounds like she is the Matriarch of the group. Or one could say the shepherd of the flock ;-)

This post was edited

Wow, I have had hundreds of massages that were both professional and not so professional or legal should I dare say. By both women and men. Never have i had them start on my legs and never have i come to to a full release as it is known. Even on my first one. I actually found it hard to maintain a full erection it was so relaxing But I was in my late 30's when I started going so I was no spring chicken per say. To be honest i started dong it to get to know the women there and hopefully score a hot girlfriend. Glad to hear your experience was worth your money though.

This post was edited

Our nudist friend Karen who stays with us since she relocated a couple years I had to rub in it large. Oddly enough my real sister Karen called me shortly after it was my duty as a brother to break it out again . :D

This post was edited

Nudony we have been there before. I had one friend that knew our lifestyle and had an abrupt visit from him which he saw more than he cared for. That blew over after a short course of time thankfully. The second was from a decades long time friend of mine that she got pretty wined up, got naked in the hot tub with all of us and I haven't heard from her in months. It can be awkward when a person has regret, shock or can't equate the western culture that we live in.

This post was edited