RE:Flag a fake

NudeElaine

Looking for something hot?Follow www.turnmeon.club and have fun

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/user/ToplessVicky/
ToplessVicky
Manchester, UK GB
Wanna have hot-lovin' conversations? Youre on the right way! Follow me here www.turnmeon.club and add me as a friend

This post was edited

Just flagged him, he was checking out my profile. Ni pics no certification = flag

This post was edited

about New York code on obscenity, which includes public nudity AND anyone who promotes public nudity. Many members have pics of public nudity and our site TN promotes public nudity. Should all be flagged?

This post was edited

I asked Sunluver101 this: (regarding the flagging of weed smokers)

New York code on obscenity, which includes public nudity AND anyone who promotes public nudity. Should all of us be flagged??? Many members have pics of public nudity and our site, TN promotes public nudity. Should our site be flagged? I like to smoke then get naked...I guess I am just a raving law breaker!!! Hehe

This post was edited

I have open tickets on both TN and TS related to getting certified. On TN my page shows that I am certified, but down the right column it says that I am NOT certified. Also, I can not see some friends pics b/c it says the viewer(me) must get certified. On TS I keep trying to certify but it keeps saying my images are not found. Again, I opened a ticket on this but I am getting not responses to my open tickets. To everyone! Please dont flag me! I am trying to run by the rules.

This post was edited

I flag and block (not that blocking makes a difference - unless you're set to private) every profile that has a link to a "sex" site. My question is: Do the administrators of TN take note of flagged profiles and do anything about them?

This post was edited

I asked Sunluver101 this: (regarding the flagging of weed smokers)New York code on obscenity, which includes public nudity AND anyone who promotes public nudity. Should all of us be flagged??? Many members have pics of public nudity and our site, TN promotes public nudity. Should our site be flagged? I like to smoke then get naked...I guess I am just a raving law breaker!!! Hehe

Do I know you? You have not asked me anything. What the hell does obscenity or pubic nudity have to do with a certain person on this site who openly smokes weed on cam. New York is governed by laws. Never heard of a New York 'code' on obscenity.

This post was edited

SweetHelen
London, UK GB

ABOUT SWEETHELEN
Looking for something realy HOT? Follow www.areuhorny.club and have fun! You can also add me there if you want to contact with me

This post was edited

ABOUT NUDEGAYJAMES29
Huge gay community worldwide. Follow www.4gay.website and have fun

This post was edited