RE:Underwear Free

Same here ..no undies since 1991.

This post was edited

I have underwear but haven't worn any in a couple of years. When I worked, I wore them (bikini style) with suits and slacks but went commando with jeans and cargo pants. Now that I'm retired, everything is casual and no need for them. I've kept a couple of thong bathing suits since it's not quite legal on south Texas beaches yet.

This post was edited

I have underwear but haven't worn any in a couple of years. When I worked, I wore them (bikini style) with suits and slacks but went commando with jeans and cargo pants. Now that I'm retired, everything is casual and no need for them. I've kept a couple of thong bathing suits since it's not quite legal on south Texas beaches yet.

Why not get rid of all of your underwear, or at least most of it? I felt truly liberated when I did.

This post was edited

I have underwear but haven't worn any in a couple of years. When I worked, I wore them (bikini style) with suits and slacks but went commando with jeans and cargo pants. Now that I'm retired, everything is casual and no need for them. I've kept a couple of thong bathing suits since it's not quite legal on south Texas beaches yet.Why not get rid of all of your underwear, or at least most of it? I felt truly liberated when I did.

I don't wear underwear at all anymore and did get rid of all of them. I did keep a few thong bathing suits because it's necessary on the beaches here in south Texas. It would be great to not have to have those as well.

This post was edited

I just had a dream during my afternoon nap. I /we were at a theme park and I was barefoot and naked but for a t shirt. I was in line for a ride but was told I needed to go down to the ticket booth to get a ticket for the day. I was talking with a guy in line and he said, "hey, I see you don't wear pants or underwear." I told him, like I've mentioned here, "I haven't worn underwear at all since I was 14." I got out of line and walked down to the ticket booth where the rest of the nap dream is fuzzy.

Must have been the pastrami I had for lunch! ;DDD

This post was edited

I just had a dream during my afternoon nap. I /we were at a theme park and I was barefoot and naked but for a t shirt. I was in line for a ride but was told I needed to go down to the ticket booth to get a ticket for the day. I was talking with a guy in line and he said, "hey, I see you don't wear pants or underwear." I told him, like I've mentioned here, "I haven't worn underwear at all since I was 14." I got out of line and walked down to the ticket booth where the rest of the nap dream is fuzzy.Must have been the pastrami I had for lunch! ;DDD

You should have been wearing shoes too. After all, most theme parks have signs saying "Shirts and shoes required" but don't mention pants or shorts!

This post was edited

I just had a dream during my afternoon nap. I /we were at a theme park and I was barefoot and naked but for a t shirt. I was in line for a ride but was told I needed to go down to the ticket booth to get a ticket for the day. I was talking with a guy in line and he said, "hey, I see you don't wear pants or underwear." I told him, like I've mentioned here, "I haven't worn underwear at all since I was 14." I got out of line and walked down to the ticket booth where the rest of the nap dream is fuzzy.Must have been the pastrami I had for lunch! ;DDD

I've had many dreams where I had a shirt but I didn't have any pants on. I became self conscious of it in the dream but no one else seemed to notice. I go commando almost all of the time unless I'm going to be doing something that's sweaty like play golf ,playing pickleball or working in the yard. If I don't I get a rash.

This post was edited

Now that I'm retired I rarely wear underwear. I do when wearing jeans or something that will be rough to the touch, but when wearing my usual sweatpants, I don't wear any.

This post was edited

I just had a dream during my afternoon nap. I /we were at a theme park and I was barefoot and naked but for a t shirt. I was in line for a ride but was told I needed to go down to the ticket booth to get a ticket for the day. I was talking with a guy in line and he said, "hey, I see you don't wear pants or underwear." I told him, like I've mentioned here, "I haven't worn underwear at all since I was 14." I got out of line and walked down to the ticket booth where the rest of the nap dream is fuzzy.Must have been the pastrami I had for lunch! ;DDDI've had many dreams where I had a shirt but I didn't have any pants on. I became self conscious of it in the dream but no one else seemed to notice. I go commando almost all of the time unless I'm going to be doing something that's sweaty like play golf ,playing pickleball or working in the yard. If I don't I get a rash.
I stopped wearing underwear for yard work long before
I became a full time freeballer. For me, it was much more comfortable with one layer than two. Don't wear a shirt for yard work unless it is too cold to go without.

This post was edited

I just had a dream during my afternoon nap. I /we were at a theme park and I was barefoot and naked but for a t shirt. I was in line for a ride but was told I needed to go down to the ticket booth to get a ticket for the day. I was talking with a guy in line and he said, "hey, I see you don't wear pants or underwear." I told him, like I've mentioned here, "I haven't worn underwear at all since I was 14." I got out of line and walked down to the ticket booth where the rest of the nap dream is fuzzy.Must have been the pastrami I had for lunch! ;DDDYou should have been wearing shoes too. After all, most theme parks have signs saying "Shirts and shoes required" but don't mention pants or shorts!

Nope... no shoes, I remember that distinctly, as well! ;D

This post was edited