RE: shaved manhood?

Go fo it - you will lokk and feel great. Carefully use scissors to remove the long hairs theneither an ordinary wet razor with some soap or noe of the male body grooming sets from Argos will finish the job off nicely. How about posting some before and after shots?

This post was edited

Do what you want to do. It is your body and if it makes you and the girlfriend happy - do it. Like they say it always can grow back.

This post was edited

This practice is nothing but a HUGE mystery to me. Fully 80% of the nudists at the small resort I go to are shaved from neck to toes and I just do not get it! Heck! It'sa pain to shave me face let alone my scrotum, penis and yes, butt crack..... which everyone there seems to have done. ouch!! ouch!!!!!!!!! and OUCH!! Why is it a practice? No one has ever given me even a simple answer let alone an honest one. "looking good" isn't an answer. Neither is "it feels better". It just doesnt feel better to have 1/8 inch pubic hairs invading ur thighs like 1000 tiny spears. No way!

This post was edited

I use the Norelco Body Groomer and two moisturizers. Would not go back to fuzzy ever. The descriptions of ingrown hairs, itching, and other problems usually result from improper shaving/trimming techniques. Over the past five years I've refined my approach and must say that I do not have any of the reported problems. It does not take very long to keep "pruned". One of the most critical techniques is to not "overshave" or go over an area repeatedly. Besides, a smooth package is lots more fun to fondle with your lover's caress!!.

This post was edited

Well Peter I would say give it a try, if you don't like the look or feel you can always let it grow back out. I know if it were me and my girlfriend wanted to give me a shave I would. Maybe you should ask here if you could give here a shave as well.

This post was edited
shaved manhood

as they say its easier to see the trees if the underbrush is cut. but besides the look of your manhood, i think being shaved without all that hair is so much nicer to look at and the feel is awesome.

This post was edited

It alwayscome down to a personal choice. Do whatever makes you happy and your girlfriend. I personally go from completly shaved to a full bush. It depends how I feel. People always going to pick a side and say thats the best way.

This post was edited
Used a razor & shaving cream under the shower

I have used a razor & saving cream under a shower.. but I am hairy too , so either I have to do it daily or it starts to itch soon.. & then a lot of powder

This post was edited

go for it peter its an awsome feel ive shaved mine for the last 5 years and love the feel and your girlfriend will love the feel to go for it what you got to loose

This post was edited

I generally keep mine pretty close, but generally not smooth.

But, It grows back! REALLY!!

If you are considering it, try it. And believe my previous statement!!!!

This post was edited