RE:Favorite nude activities?

sides sex? Well just about anything that can be done nude is my favorite thing to do nude.

I guess, outdoors, in the sunshine naked is the best.

This post was edited

walking or running at the beach

This post was edited

Anything in my backyard, nude swimming, nude grilling, nude tanning, working in my garage nude, nude pool parties. But will have to say retiring to a nude resort so I can be nude 24/7 the rest of my life.
Better keep a few items of clothing.
You will need to get dressed and go into town for something at some point.

This post was edited

Anything in my backyard, nude swimming, nude grilling, nude tanning, working in my garage nude, nude pool parties. But will have to say retiring to a nude resort so I can be nude 24/7 the rest of my life.Better keep a few items of clothing.You will need to get dressed and go into town for something at some point.

Actually, someone on another board said that his retirement plans included stocking up on necessities, getting rid of all of his clothing, staying clothing free as long as possible and then ordering only the absolute minimum when he needed to wear something. Since someone on this board said that when he first retired and moved to a clothing optional community, he would pay someone else to do his shopping and other errands in warm weather so he could stay continuously nude for several months. Combine the two ideas and you could be clothing free for quite a while when you first retire. Someone else on another board said that he and his partner intended to move to a remote cabin when they retired and limit themselves to 10 items of clothing each and get rid of the rest.

This post was edited

most things done in life are better done clothes free, other than a few things like welding. I do some timber harvest and sawmilling nude mostly, yesterday I cut a few trees to market and will be doing that for a few days inbetween the rain. Gardening and starting an orchard for my retirement business selling fruit. that works best done nude of course except when the weather is too cold for it. I plan on establishing an alternative living site in my orchard so I can live out in nature and just stay nude as much as possible and eat from the garden and orchard, It's the healthiest way to live in all respects.

This post was edited

Sounds great. Where do you live?

This post was edited

most things done in life are better done clothes free, other than a few things like welding. I do some timber harvest and sawmilling nude mostly, yesterday I cut a few trees to market and will be doing that for a few days inbetween the rain. Gardening and starting an orchard for my retirement business selling fruit. that works best done nude of course except when the weather is too cold for it. I plan on establishing an alternative living site in my orchard so I can live out in nature and just stay nude as much as possible and eat from the garden and orchard, It's the healthiest way to live in all respects.

Sounds like a return to the Garden of Eden.

This post was edited

At this time I enjoy laying out in the sun on the side of my house reading a good book, feeling the sun penetrate my body and the breeze cool me off. Second thing is at the nude beach doing the same plus cooling off in the ocean, talking with other nudists, and walking the beach.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite nude activities?

Gardening and reading by my fountain in the backyard

This post was edited
RE: Favorite nude activities?

Gardening and reading by my fountain in the backyard

This post was edited