RE:Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

Where and when do you wear underwear?

I wear underwear most of the time because I don't like the feel of my scrotum sticking to my leg. I've even put some on when I would rather be nude.

This post was edited

Swimming naked is for me the only possibility, If I have to wear swimwear, I'll pass. I don't own any swimwear anymore. Not planning to buy new ones. When i swim with swimwear, it feels like I forgot to take my clothes off.Commando as it i called, I do tend to wear less and lesser underwear. But in some exceptional cases it feels better, or is more practical to have underwear on, but i could say that is about 10% of the time. So getting used that when i get clothed i stay limited with just what is needed.Socks will be the next in line.Especially when you tend to go somewhere, like a nudebeach or spa, Why have so many clothes when you will spend the rest of the day naked?

Do you mean that socks are next to stop wearing completely?
I would assume you also do not own any sleepwear.
Living where you do, that is probably not much else you can stop wearing.
Several men who live in warmer places have noted here that they never wear long slacks.
A few only wear wraps and kilts and don't wear shorts, either!
Haven't seen any who never wear a shirt, but I suspect it would be possible somewhere.

This post was edited

I plan on moving to a house with a built in private pool and hot tub in a few years for this reason alone. As long as the backyard is great, I almost dont care about the rest of the house.

As far as underwear, I could take it or leave it. I find when without you have to take extra care with toilet paper to make sure no urine dribbles out after taking a wiz.

This post was edited

Swimming nude just feels so damn good. Why should my genitals be deprived of the same comfort the rest of my body feels when in the water. Fortunately I grew up with a nudist dad so I had many opportunities to be naked and swim naked. I continue to swim bare every chance I get. If a friend had a party and it is clothing optional, I am the first to drop my pants.

I have not worn underwear since I was age 9. I wore it rarely before that. My daad was 100% commando and I followed his lead. He never saw a reason for underwear and said it was a waste of money. Love the freedom!

This post was edited

From then on I gave up the swimsuit to swim, I no longer conceive of doing otherwise; no more wet swimsuit that sticks to the skin! Of course, this can only be done on naturist beaches or late at night on other beaches.There are also swimming pools that have naturist niches but they are rare!
bathe naked during a naked hike in a pond so this is sublime!

This post was edited

Yes, swimming nude is the only way it should be done.
You don't put clothes on to get wet while taking a shower, so why put clothes on to get wet while swimming?

This post was edited

Havent worn a swimsuit in years. Only had occasion to swim at clothing optional beach or at nude pool.

Sure it will feel really uncomfortable when/if I ever need to don swim trunks again.

This post was edited

So you avoid going places on vacation where you would have to wear swimwear?
Doesn't that limit your choices?

This post was edited

Have done both at times for years.Gradually stopped wearing underwear all together and got rid it all after I retired.Last summer was the first time I only went to the clothing optional beach.Also I think it was the first time I swam more without a suit than with one in my backyard pool.I need to wear a suit when we have company because relatives and friends are mostly non-nudists.

Have only worn a swimsuit on a NJ beach twice in the last 6 summers.
When we went to Myrtle Beach in May of 2021, when I set up my chair, I instinctively grabbed the waistband of my shorts to take them off before remembering that I couldn't.

This post was edited

Swimming naked is for me the only possibility, If I have to wear swimwear, I'll pass. I don't own any swimwear anymore. Not planning to buy new ones. When i swim with swimwear, it feels like I forgot to take my clothes off.Commando as it i called, I do tend to wear less and lesser underwear. But in some exceptional cases it feels better, or is more practical to have underwear on, but i could say that is about 10% of the time. So getting used that when i get clothed i stay limited with just what is needed.Socks will be the next in line.Especially when you tend to go somewhere, like a nudebeach or spa, Why have so many clothes when you will spend the rest of the day naked?I agree. When I go to the nude beach, I wear only gym shorts and flip flops from the parking lot to the beach. Surprisingly most men wear shirts and underwear also.

Went one step further this summer and drove to the beach and walked from the parking lot wearing only a tiny tan through swim brief. Took it off as soon as I got to the clothing optional area.

This post was edited