RE:Nudism and dreams

I have the dreams where I am the only one nude. I never know how or why I am nude around many clothed people. I am afraid of getting into trouble with the police, and I am searching for my clothes. The search goes on for awhile, then I wake up.
Other times my dream is where I've left home walking nude, and come to realize it is in public, and I must find a way home quickly before someone I know sees me.

This post was edited

I don't generally notice whether I'm nude or clothed in dreams. Last night I had a dream where nudity came in, but in a rather practical way - I was hanging out being my usual self when a situation arose that required my attention, and I dreamt myself telling whoever was calling on me for action "I'm not dressed for that." The tension, unresolved at the end of the dream, being whether to take the time to dress before going out to address the situation.

This post was edited

I have the dreams where I am the only one nude. I never know how or why I am nude around many clothed people. I am afraid of getting into trouble with the police, and I am searching for my clothes. The search goes on for awhile, then I wake up.Other times my dream is where I've left home walking nude, and come to realize it is in public, and I must find a way home quickly before someone I know sees me.
I see sometimes same kind dream but no police.

This post was edited

I am always naked in my dreams. That makes sense because I am always naked at home or when camping. In the dreams, sometimes others are naked, sometimes not. If people notice my nudity at all, (usually they dont) they just mention it in passing like it's no big deal.
On rare occasions, if I am the only nude person in a large group, I start worrying that I might "get in trouble" in some vague sense.

This post was edited

Often, I have dreams, mostly of normal situations, except that everyone else in the dream is dressed. I'm the "normal" one, being naked. Sometimes others notice I'm naked, sometimes nobody seems to recognize that I'm naked.

This post was edited
Nudism and dreams

As a young guy I was mostly dreaming as described in #2, the only nude person in a clothed company. That changed later in erotic dreams wherein everyone is naked and willing. I ussualy wake up with a hard or semi hard dick.

This post was edited

I don't routinely remember my dreams, including the ones where I'm nude. When I have nude dreams, they're either sexual or what I call "anxiety dreams," where I discover that I'm nude someplace where I shouldn't be, basically a variation on the caught-at-school-in-your-underwear dream. Since I gave up underwear many years ago, now I'm nude in these dreams. :)

I call them anxiety dreams because I see them as my brain's way of processing anxious thoughts or feelings. When I have them and can remember them, I can always see the connection to something I'm consciously anxious or stressed about.

Most of the time in these dreams I worry about getting caught. That reveals how much I've internalized society's view of nudity as transgressive.

This post was edited

Now, as I read other posts and reflect more, it reminds me a dream comes true situation. I often get a dream that I am nude at once space in the dark and I am at complete peace with myself. Then as I take turn, I suddenly land up in a place, which is fully decorated with fancy lights and a party is going on. They all look at me and applause.

Almost similar thing happened.
This was a secluded beach and in the dusk, I was having a skinny dipping, keeping my all belongings at the shore, except a g-string, that I rolled on to my wrist. Suddenly I found that someone was stealing my cloths. I ran but when I reached there, the guy fled away with my cloths, money bag and mobile. Though I was shocked but then thought, every thing I can replace letter but that moment would not be repeated, so why not to enjoy this?
I started walking towards my hotel, by that time it was full dark. I was in my g string. There were few people including a cop who asked me why I am moving like this. I informed him about the stealing. I was enjoying my nakedness as if I am stripped. Now I was close to my hotel and I decided to go there completely nude. So I took out the gs, kept it on a tree so that I can collect it later. But then I saw that the entrance of the hotel was a bit crowded and there were children also. So I went to the backside and then power went off. I thought it's the golden opportunity so I scaled up the boundary wall and jumped in the lawn.
The lawn was adjacent to a banquate hall and a party was going on. But as power went off, many guest came outside to enjoy the sea wind. As I jumpd and landed, the generator was put on, power came, all the lights of the lawn was on, people applaused with joy, and this naked guy was standing.

This post was edited

Yes, I am thinking of starting blog

This post was edited

Recurring dream I been having water pipe breaks on my street my wife calls me tells me and she says go over to her nieces house to take a shower before I come home . I get there there she ask me if taking a shower with her autistic son would be ok he hasn't taken his shower yet I say ok ,she says use her shower it's bigger so I take our showers and when we come out of her bathroom into her room she is there with a towel for her son I am standing there nude the hole time

This post was edited