RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

Red shirt blue shirt is irrelevant.

Its a matter of perception. Every single man on the planet wears a shirt.

Only a microscopic number wear cock rings.

A shirt doesnt cover a what as seen by most as a sex organ

A cock ring does

A shirt is worn for warmth, protection from the sun and occasionally, modesty.

A cock ring does none of those things.

I believe a cock rings primary function is to, shout, hay everybody, have you seen my dick?

Which on a nude beach, is a very silly thing to do.

This post was edited

The hilarious thing about this word salad is that you're an "editor".To answer your question, what am I expressing? About the same thing I express when I decide to wear a blue shirt instead of a red one; I like the way this looks and I choose to wear it.You are so easily pressed. Can't wait for your next circular argument you'll use to try to standardize your narrow and obsolete perceptions.

I am easily pressed? Who is the one who cant help but try to diminish my opinion by not address the point but instead projecting personal put downs. You ignore all the stuff I have posted with or the actual statements made by talking about word salads etc maybe it is just too much depth. Sorry I didnt break it down more. But I digress. Where is you proof of obsolescence? What facts are you bringing to the table about men wearing cock rings in social nudism that suggests it is acceptable and in vogue.

Now here's my editorial eye for you. Please explain how a person perspective can become obsolete? You know what is really sad about your weak attempt at a response. If you actually had a good point to make. Or any reasonable point at all. Your red shirt blue shirt silliness isn't even worth a response. Any thinking person knows that doesnt hold water. But anyway if you did have a point you would have made it but since you dont you resort to mud slinging. Rest assured though this is a pattern that is very common among those who believe as you. Your effort to gaslight will not work with me. Thomas Gray in his poem Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1742) says "Where ignorance is bliss it is folly to be wise" enjoy your state of bliss while wearing your cock ring.

This post was edited

I think if one persons get rejected from attending a club for whatever reason he might project the death of naturism rather than accept hes just not they type of person the club is willing to engage with.

To this person, its easy to call troll, to people who dont share his views.

This post was edited

Yeah I saw that happen a couple yes back when someone posted on here that my resort/club was no longer accepting single men at a time when I and others who were single men were active there. It is a type of gaslighting that is very prominent online in nudism.

It is also a good way to diminish other perspective because it creates a narrative that requires no evidence beyond an individual saying it is so. Something really popular in society today.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Absolutely love The Simpson, have you seen the episode where Ralph Wiggum sticks a Pez dispenser to his penis?

It was next level hilarious.

This post was edited

Absolutely love The Simpson, have you seen the episode where Ralph Wiggum sticks a Pez dispenser to his penis?It was next level hilarious.

I forgot about that character until you posted. Then I looked him up and think you may have made the right choice in response.

lacks social skills and basic common sense (but he is a Viking when it comes to sleep). He often displays odd behavior and deliver odd pieces of dialogue. He is generally nice and well meaning, but his imaginary Leprechaun friend tells him to burn things. He is frequently seen picking his nose despite his doctor telling him that he won't have as many nose bleeds if he stopped. When he grows up, he wants to be a principal or a caterpillar.

It is a sad character based on the description which is how I feel about these folks inability to account for their behavior or engage in reasoned conversation.

I was thinking Barney but I defer to your choice.

This post was edited

I understand that point of view. I wonder what your thoughts are on piercings if they are ok or not? Ive heard of some resorts not allowing guest to have genital piercings while attending.

This post was edited

I understand that point of view. I wonder what your thoughts are on piercings if they are ok or not? Ive heard of some resorts not allowing guest to have genital piercings while attending.

This post was edited

Steve Lorna...I respect your opinion even if I do not agree...I do not call you hilarious for your choices or call you out for your relationship status. I have been a nudist for over 38 yrs. Back then...if you saw someone with shaved genitals....it was thought that it was to only draw attention to that region...but it is now widely accepted and not seen as sexual. However, the sexual feeling of being clean shaven does heighten the pleasure for many reasons. It appears that you are drawing the relationship for single men to show off and draw attention to their genitals. Ok...we have ALL heard that you dont like them.. got it...umm...wat else do you have about the subject that has not been said....let it go now. You stated your opinion and are now argumentative...trying to sway others to agree with you. I do not appreciate your comments about what I am looking for...you have not spoken with me about it but find yourself to be the authority on the matter. I do wear rings but enjoy the feeling much as I enjoy shaving my pubic hair. It is a choice and not sexual. Yes, the rings can enhancement erections...when aroused.

The OP was asking for the opinion...you gave yours and more. Now let it go

This post was edited