RE:Have you ever gone naked in front of a complete stranger?

many, many times.

This post was edited

Oh yes, very often at nude beaches and in forests

This post was edited

Very often at beaches or nudist clubs never had a problem with being naked with others

This post was edited

Yes, at a resort or where ever I met someone nude hiking in the woods, or met someone from off here

This post was edited

Yes, at resorts and I have also answered the door nude for deliveries. It is unexpected to the person doing the delivery.

This post was edited

Yes, at resorts and I have also answered the door nude for deliveries. It is unexpected to the person doing the delivery.

This post was edited

Yes. I was on my back porch reading my phone one night. A lady guest of our renter in the back apartment was leaving and had to pass right in front of me. I was stark naked and the light of my phone shown the upper have of my torso. She saw me sitting there and asked if I minded if she sat and waited for her ride. I obliged her. We didn't know each other and had a very nice conversation about a few non topics. It was about halfway through the conversation after I had put my phone down, did she realize I was nude.
She wasn't astonished as some folks get, just surprised and and I acknowledged I always sat out on warm evenings reading, in the nude. She was impressed and said she'd have to give it a try some evening...
Well she never returned and I have no idea if she ever ventured into reading outside on warm evenings in the nude...

This post was edited

At the beach or saunas

This post was edited

I think it might be a tad harder to meet someone you know than a stranger? Who cares about a stranger? Now my neighbor that I had knows for 7 years that was a little awkward? But hey I dont care, you can see she still is uncomfortable with it I guess.

This post was edited

Yes many times and never been a problem.

This post was edited