Men in shorts shorts

Live in the moutains of North Carolina ,mostly a conservative group,we have a greenway .I being a nudist am annoyed to have to where shorts at all but when I go for a walk I where short shorts ,every thing is covered barely ,get strange looks from men but smiles from females but still feel scared of social problems,. What do youal think

This topic was edited
RE:Men in shorts shorts

As long as nothing sticks out, go for it.
Don't be concerned about what others think.

This post was edited

Do you wear just the shorts and no shirt when you walk?

This post was edited

Hmmm
I have always thought that wearing clothes is sexier than being nude. I also love short shorts. What about loose running shorts ? Or even womens running shorts ?

This post was edited

I buy women's short shorts at goodwill. I wear them all the time going out. I don't get any negative looks. I do get compliments here an there.

This post was edited

Once I was camping wearing a very old speedo. The guy across from me said he could see my balls. They had stretched a bit too much. Lesson learned ?

This post was edited

Never tried charity shops. Running shorts used to be normal in Australia, much less so now, but i like mine. Unlined and with extra care if I'm not wearing anything underneath.

This post was edited

Hi cut running shorts (the ones with the side splits) with the liner removed do it for me. Lots of freedom :-)

Standing is usually ok, but things can slip out when sitting ;-)

This post was edited

And men in tight women's hot pants.

Mmm!

This post was edited

Hi cut running shorts (the ones with the side splits) with the liner removed do it for me. Lots of freedom :-)Standing is usually ok, but things can slip out when sitting ;-)
A favorite of my shorts repertoire. Have never had a negative comment or disapproving look. One guy thought I had been running.

This post was edited

Standing is usually ok..

Usually. Unless the front of the leg hole tends to ride up when moving about. :-)

This post was edited