RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

Naked on my lanai and in my pool every day... Paradise!

Same here - every day. So most recent would have to be ..... now!

This post was edited

Just yesterday I mowed the lawn naked.

This post was edited

Just yesterday I mowed the lawn naked.

I mowed naked yesterday also. This afternoon, I was out feeding our wolf-hybrids naked. That can be challenging keeping away from the sharp paws when they get excited about the food.

This post was edited

Just came in from walking the dog down to the corner and back. Yes, I have neighbors, but generally only one is up...and I've seen him in his garage and backyard wearing only "tighty whities". Presumably he has seen me and never said anything.
...now, if a car comes into my cul-de-sac, I'm potentially in trouble! I usually wear an oversized tee-shirt for that reason...but not always.

This post was edited

Wife and I had our second visit to our favorite Michigan state park Wednesday. Since it is unofficial, not sure if it was International or National Nude Hiking Day, but a good reason to do it anyway. Hiked the mile through the forest between the parking lot and the beach, nude about half way there and back. Could have been nude the entire way and in the parking lot and not run into anyone.

This post was edited

Today. After going top the gas station and then the ATM nude, with no clothes at all with me. Later this morning went to Blind Creek Beach for 4 hours.Were you nude in the parking lot at Blind Creek Beach?
No, I had a skimpy speedo on

This post was edited

Today. After going top the gas station and then the ATM nude, with no clothes at all with me. Later this morning went to Blind Creek Beach for 4 hours.Were you nude in the parking lot at Blind Creek Beach?No, I had a skimpy speedo on

That is now my normal attire for driving to and from Gunnison and walking from the parking lot to the beach. Once I am far enough along the trail to be out of sight of the road, the speedo comes off and I stay nude until I get to the same place on the way out. Next step is to drive nude and just wear the speedo from the parking lot to a safe place on the trail.

This post was edited

Today. After going top the gas station and then the ATM nude, with no clothes at all with me. Later this morning went to Blind Creek Beach for 4 hours.Were you nude in the parking lot at Blind Creek Beach?No, I had a skimpy speedo on

Did you drive wearing it or drive nude and put it on in the lot when you were going to get out of the car?

This post was edited

Did you drive wearing it or drive nude and put it on in the lot when you were going to get out of the car?

I drove nude. I put it on after I got out of the car.

This post was edited

Like almost every morning this time of year, before or during breakfast, grabbing something from the garden to include in my eats (the first raspberries of the season today, waiting anxiously on the tomatoes).

This post was edited