RE:Are men crop tops really coming back ?

There is nothing stopping you

Also according to some youll get complement from women and jealous looks from other men who wish they were brave enough. No idea why or how this would happen, but the testimonials are on this tread.

This post was edited

Ollygrumps, you are not fat!

This post was edited

I am a great believer that people should wear what the feel good in. Too many just follow fashion and are critical of those who don't. It's crazy that short shorts were OK in the 70s, but then so much frowned upon for men in recent times. Personally I wear shorts and tops that are sold as being for women, that way I can have them as short as I want. Not everyone looks good in everything, but should be allowed to wear it if they want. I try to wear what looks good on my body, and then just "own it".

This post was edited

Seeing speedos are becoming popular on the beaches.

As I hate wearing swim shorts, I'm glad it's coming back. I do not have access to clothing optional beach. So this is great. Now in hotels when I travel for work, if not with coworkers, going with a thong. Maybe that will become also more conventional in the future.

This post was edited

I currently wear the Sofie shorts around the yard when working out where I can be seen from the road. They are just a little longer than the extremely short competitive shorts for long distance runners. That said, my favorite pair of gym shorts was a cotton pair from the 70s that were just a touch longer than the Sofies I have now but they fit me perfect. I have never seen another pair or I would own several. Maybe those too will make a comeback . . . but somehow I doubt it. And, Ive never worn that crop top, not my style.No idea what these Sofie shorts looks like.For the crop tops, I am born too late to have known it. But today, I may not be against it.Men's Soffe shorts.https://www.soffe.com/product/M020/soffe-original-ranger-panty.html

Awesome, Thanks.
These could be great for the gym. And pretty cheap... Thanks for the link

This post was edited

What are your thoughts on crop top for men ?...What are your thoughts ?Of course each to his own taste ... but I wonder why men should bother with such fashion gaffes as long as they might just go bare-chested anyway?

Places that requires a t-shirt, or evenings when the temperature decreases a little. Many different reasons. Not everyone can have the luxury to be in the buff all day long....

I would not call that fashion gaffes. I rather say thank to bring back something that was not an issue in the past to be accepted again.

This post was edited

There is nothing stopping youAlso according to some youll get complement from women and jealous looks from other men who wish they were brave enough. No idea why or how this would happen, but the testimonials are on this tread.

Well, as I was curious about it, I guess I may jump on it then. I think I could be brave enough for it.
Probably not in my town, but on vacation, like Florida, why not.....

This post was edited

I am a great believer that people should wear what the feel good in. Too many just follow fashion and are critical of those who don't. It's crazy that short shorts were OK in the 70s, but then so much frowned upon for men in recent times. Personally I wear shorts and tops that are sold as being for women, that way I can have them as short as I want. Not everyone looks good in everything, but should be allowed to wear it if they want. I try to wear what looks good on my body, and then just "own it".

I do own multiple shorts shorts 2 inch inseam. Regularly wear them.
When going to the grocery store, or lunch with coworkers or friends, it's a 5in inseam short.
But alone, going to the gas station, washing the car, it's the 2 inch.

And on vacation, 2 inch exclusively. I do have one even shorter that is tight around the legs, so nothing is falling off.

Maybe time to pair a crop top for vacation.

Sad we don't find for men much, would have loved the 70's and 80's.... Though, the long socks, not for me. The shortest the better. Can't support long ones anymore.

Thanks for sharing

This post was edited

I've been wearing cutoff jeans for more than 50 years with no cares about what someone else might think. My legs rub when I walk, and I wear the jeans out just below the crotch. That's the cut off point.
I have longer shorts for most occasions. They are comfortably light weight, and the length doesn't bother me, but buying clothes is an unwanted task. The stores have only what is fashionable today, and I will not buy clothes without trying them on. Therefore, buying online is a very seldom used option. Nothing has ever fit right and returning is just more inconvenient, especially when the nearest UPS store is 100 miles away.
Tee shirts are my first choice, and I can't see cutting them up to have less shirt on. It is all shirt or no shirt with me.

This post was edited

I've been wearing cutoff jeans for more than 50 years with no cares about what someone else might think. My legs rub when I walk, and I wear the jeans out just below the crotch. That's the cut off point.I have longer shorts for most occasions. They are comfortably light weight, and the length doesn't bother me, but buying clothes is an unwanted task. The stores have only what is fashionable today, and I will not buy clothes without trying them on. Therefore, buying online is a very seldom used option. Nothing has ever fit right and returning is just more inconvenient, especially when the nearest UPS store is 100 miles away.Tee shirts are my first choice, and I can't see cutting them up to have less shirt on. It is all shirt or no shirt with me.

Do you ever wear sleeveless shirts?

This post was edited