RE:bi and bi

Rich is bi and has been for most of his life. Deb is not bi but on several occasions has enjoyed oral from different women. We have been in FFM and MFMF play groups.

This post was edited

I am sure many have curiosities even if not acted on.

This post was edited

We are bi

This post was edited

We are bi

This post was edited

Im an openly proud bi male and a proud naturist too.

This post was edited

Hey everyone! Bi here!

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi

I agree as well, but meeting others the same as you allows you to have and open conversation free of judgement and harrassment. Free to be ones self no matter what is why i enjoy being nude and have nothing to hide except that I am a closeted bi. I am not here for sexy but if it happens it happens. Being free to express yourself is part of being a nudist open honest and genuine to be free and enjoy life as it comes.

This post was edited

I agree as well, but meeting others the same as you allows you to have and open conversation free of judgement and harrassment. Free to be ones self no matter what is why i enjoy being nude and have nothing to hide except that I am a closeted bi. I am not here for sexy but if it happens it happens. Being free to express yourself is part of being a nudist open honest and genuine to be free and enjoy life as it comes.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Oh yes I am, but the wife doesnt know.

I learned years ago after her sex drive was going away. I noticed that men enjoyed sex with no commitment. And the sex was better than any woman had done. But still being with the wife is my favorite. Have not been with another woman since we got married. Because I would feel like I was cheating on her. But the times that we could have together, she didnt want that. And expressed that she was not gay. Lol

This post was edited