Anyone here drive 1 or more states naked? (U.S)

I've been wondering has anyone else driven states away naked? I drive from California to Arizona (550) miles naked all the time and back every 2 weeks. And thought hmmm am I the only one crazy enough to do this or has anyone else done it or does it as much as me? Now I do have VERY dark tinted windows and at night you see nothing at all from the outside but during the day I'll roll the windows down when I'm feeling like I just don't care who sees me naked . I'm a 34 year old male FYI. Anyone want to go on a road trip with me? Oh I shouldn't have to put this but I'm STRAIGHT not in to guys at all! No I don't want to trade dick pics!

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone here drive 1 or more states naked? (U.S)

I do all the time. In Summer, I drive from Vero Beach to Western NY State nude about 90% of the way. I drive through the night and the drive includes a couple nude gas stops along the way.

This post was edited

Only long naked drive was from Key West to the Florida mainland

This post was edited

Luv2bnudefl,
So that's about 8 states in one trip.

This post was edited

Ive driven from West Tennessee to Orlando, Houston, Wichita, Delaware, and several points in between.

This post was edited

I have! I drove from Oklahoma to Kentucky. Naked the whole way. Made one gas stop, naked. One bathroom break naked. Got lunch on the go through a restaurant drive through, naked. It was the best day of travel ever!

This post was edited

Luv2bnudefl,So that's about 8 states in one trip.
Actually 9 since I stopped in Columbus, OH on the way home for their naked bike ride,

This post was edited

I recently drove from western Colorado -- Grand Junction area, to southwestern Missouri -- Springfield area. 1,045 miles. Did in all in one go with just stops for gas and coffee.

Here are two videos I made on the way out (headed West). The videos were made in Kansas where public nudity is not illegal and at night when no one was there. One is at a rest stop where I went in and took a piss. The other, obviously, is at a gas station.

This post was edited

I drive naked more than not at work, I do a monthly run from Texas to South Carolina, 1100 miles letting my body breath, except when I get out and fuel of course ~

This post was edited

I definitely do a lot of nude driving. It hasn't been a "thrill" in a very long time. It's just driving.

This post was edited

I drive naked more than not at work, I do a monthly run from Texas to South Carolina, 1100 miles letting my body breath, except when I get out and fuel of course ~

Some people refuel nude. See video above.

This post was edited