RE:Loincloth

II guess I don't know how to tie it right because every time I try, it falls off.

You can make pantie bunting from an old T-shirt but you cant tie a knot, thats quite a range of talent.

This post was edited

There are tons of tutorials on YouTube how to tie a sarong etc.

What they said. Should be a simple thing for you to search out since you often find other obscure food and nude practices.

This post was edited

I have a shower wrap off amazon that is light and works well

This post was edited

I have a shower wrap off amazon that is light and works well

That sounds like a practical solution

This post was edited

I think you're talking about a langot.

This post was edited

I think you're talking about a langot.

Not really.
A langot has a piece of cloth between the legs.
The kind of loincloth I was referring to does not.

This post was edited

But there are shorter, lighter weight kilts available.

Exactly. Although I live in the northeastern US and frequent the mountains, I don't live in the Highlands - nor do I have any Scots heritage. I use an Americanized utility kilt that is cotton (not my preferred fabric for hiking but it works when it's warm enough for a kilt) and of sturdy construction. I got the shortest version available, likely not acceptable to a Scot but well above my knees and very comfortable. I find anything with two leg holes to be constraining, regardless of the fabric or looseness, though I recognize that this is a matter of personal preference.

This post was edited

But there are shorter, lighter weight kilts available.Exactly. Although I live in the northeastern US and frequent the mountains, I don't live in the Highlands - nor do I have any Scots heritage. I use an Americanized utility kilt that is cotton (not my preferred fabric for hiking but it works when it's warm enough for a kilt) and of sturdy construction. I got the shortest version available, likely not acceptable to a Scot but well above my knees and very comfortable. I find anything with two leg holes to be constraining, regardless of the fabric or looseness, though I recognize that this is a matter of personal preference.

Again thats not a kilt. I know what Im talking about, Im a Scot and I own two.

A kilt has to be a certain length, stopping just above the kneecap. Anything shorter is a mini skirt.

Just say you like to wear a miniskirt while hiking.

This post was edited

How do you keep it from falling off?

You breathe in, wrap the sarong tightly around your waist, then roll the top hem down over itself for enough revolutions to adjust the length and ensure a tight band of cloth at the top. If this gets wet, the fabric grips even more tightly to itself and you will have to unroll the hem to remove the sarong. If done properly, this method of securing will last for hours. Physical movement at the waist will contribute to gradually making the waist looser.

This post was edited

How do you keep it from falling off?You breathe in, wrap the sarong tightly around your waist, then roll the top hem down over itself for enough revolutions to adjust the length and ensure a tight band of cloth at the top. If this gets wet, the fabric grips even more tightly to itself and you will have to unroll the hem to remove the sarong. If done properly, this method of securing will last for hours. Physical movement at the waist will contribute to gradually making the waist looser.

I should try rolling it to see if that helps.

This post was edited