RE:Category: [Removals] for $10. Answer: A point in time

As the site traffice plummets....

This post was edited
RE:The new A. I. here is SILLY

Why is fam ily removed? Is it sexist? If I spent X-mas with with my [removed] it gets a bit problematic..

This post was edited

The site owners would be in denial, of course. Instead blaming too many people for using naughty words and breaking 'the rules'.
I can't even edit my profile any more; apparently even the boxes I have not filled out are offensive.
Not to worry, life is great over at nonshy. I'm just here to watch the carnage now.

This post was edited

They're responding to a real problem. I once tried out an unmoderated nudist site, where discussion had plainly devolved to the point where umm... close interactions within relationship groups, between generations, and with residents of the barn, had become the focus. And there are people who scour the internet for such things, looking for opportunities. (Yes, as the proprietor of a barn, I've been approached on TN - let alone what happens regarding actual humans.) So the folks legally responsible for this - including those who funnel money to such sites - have to be vigilant. It was sloppy AI on the part of a credit card processor that flagged TN, and in admitted haste they have done their own sloppy AI solution, until the flap settles down and things can be handled more sensibly.

This post was edited

The Scunthorpe library in the UK had a problem with getting emails, the word filtering bas blocking it all because of whit it saw as an inappropriate contained within Scunthorpe.

This post was edited

The Scunthorpe library in the UK had a problem with getting emails, the word filtering bas blocking it all because of whit it saw as an inappropriate contained within Scunthorpe.

And it's still being censored here. Not in the actual post, but in the forum listing page, it appears as S[removed]horpe

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

They're responding to a real problem. I once tried out an unmoderated nudist site, where discussion had plainly devolved to the point where umm... close interactions within relationship groups, between generations, and with residents of the barn, had become the focus. And there are people who scour the internet for such things, looking for opportunities. (Yes, as the proprietor of a barn, I've been approached on TN - let alone what happens regarding actual humans.) So the folks legally responsible for this - including those who funnel money to such sites - have to be vigilant. It was sloppy AI on the part of a credit card processor that flagged TN, and in admitted haste they have done their own sloppy AI solution, until the flap settles down and things can be handled more sensibly.

Thank you Steve for this alternative take on the reasons behind True Nudists latest attempt at tightening up the story here. I'm all for open discussion and sharing of thoughts, even the ones that push boundaries. If we want to keep doing so, there will be a certain amount of crappolio we baring folks put up with to get what we've got.

This post was edited

It's not A.I.... It's A.S. : Artificial Stupidity hahahaha. Moving to nonshy, it's more exhibitionist than naturist but you can decide what to look at.

This post was edited

I agree. As a software developer for the Department of Defense, I once wrote an AI (before the term existed.) Its job was to read information from a database, compare that data to known quantities that were part of the master database system and then write computer code and execute it so that the data gathered would comply with the existing database, thus conforming "alien" data to the master international set. It was the neatest code I ever wrote!

This post was edited
Answer: The Spanish word for "security"

Question: What is securi[removed]?

From a Spanish-language post above. Somewhere in this is the makings of a thread game.

This post was edited