RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi there
52yo. living in the northeast US. Love the freedom of being naked - and am very outgoing person, happy in a crowd. Enjoy travel and really love the beach. Nude beach, underwear/naked bar night, house party...Im there!

I am 8" and quite thick. Not everyone can handle but I have learned to go slow and lots of lube ha.

Say hi!

This post was edited

36 yo nudist. I've always been curious about hung guys, and be more comfortable around them. I enjoy to chill and be naked around others.

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS -

Hi all.. Im a 67 year old bi part time nudist who wishes that it could be full time. I enjoy the freedom and the sameness being with other nude people.
I have about an average size penis 6 and somewhat thick. I joined this group because I just adore long and thick and, to be honest, Im envious. Would love to get to know some of you and hopefully get a chance to meet.
Im in southwestern Ontario, Canada during the summer months and spend winters in southwest Florida.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello! My name is Roland and I am 41 years old. I am living here in Austria/in Vienna and at the moment I am definitely more a kind of a homenudist in my small apprtment here.
I really like and I also really admire dudes who have a large penis and big balls then a lot.
I also really like to watch them then as well.

This post was edited

Good morning and Happy new year everyone. I'm Mike from Maryland USA. I have been a nudist for as long as I can remember as an adult.

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Henk from the Netherlands. I didn't grew up with nudity but when I was in my twenties I went to a sauna and there I found out I liked to be nude. From this moment on I explored nude beaches/lakes and also loved to be nude at home when temperatures allow it. What I like most about nudism/naturism is that everybody can be yourself without judging anybody. That also counts for men who have small or large penises. Everybody is unique and must have the opportunity to express yourself without hurting anybody. As for myself I'm very pleased with my body and try to keep fit doing some running and other sports. My penis size is quite regular but I have a friend with a very large penis. For him it has not been easy always to deal with that. There are always people looking at him and that's not easy to cope with. So let's be friendly and please respect each other the way you are. Have a wonderful nude 2024!

This post was edited

Hello, I'm a single gay nudist who enjoys nudism at home, the beach, camping, resorts, spas, you name it. Always better with friends. I enjoy the feeling of the wind and warmth of the sun on my skin, the freedom of enjoying nudism with others, and appreciating the bodies of others. I would love to shed the last of my insecurities and be nude 100% of the time with others. Until then, I'll work my way towards it. Thanks for letting me join!

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi - Im Matt. From the North of England. I love social nudity outside and inside. WNBR London attendee.

This post was edited

HI,

Robert here. Avg in length but enjoy the camaraderie with all guys. Live in NC, always nice to find other nudists to hang with

This post was edited

Howdy All, Ohio native, and have been closet nudist for many years. looking to meet other like minded individuals. I'd be interested in hearing more about the challenges of having a spouse that is not in this lifestyle as well.

be great

This post was edited