RE:Mowing the lawn nude

Unfortunately, I can't mow our home yard nude, but we have a ranch with a cabin. Once or twice a year, I mow and weed whack around there. That gives me a good chance to do some nude yard work. Nude target shooting is something a bit unique I've done there.

This post was edited

Ive also mowed the backyard nude and can agree that it was better than doing it dressed. I just have to time it when adult daughter and granddaughters arent around.When our girls were young and still into being nude at home and around us, they'd ask their mother, "why does dad always wear shorts to mow the front yard lawn but is naked in the backyard?" hahaha We took the time to explain several times why we weren't naked all the time, everywhere. They finally understood. Years later, they'd listen more to their friends than to their parents and they decided to stop being naked at home and around us.When our girls had kids and would leave them here for us to watch, they all looked forward to using the pool and not having to put bathing suits on. The older kids to this day, mention that and how fun it was. They say that they ask themselves, "what changed? Why do we feel compelled to wear bathing suits when we don't have to?" We tell them that they will make that decision to go without when they are ready and it's the right time.We still do a fair amount of yard work naked. We have so much privacy landscaping that needs trimming to maintain they privacy we desire. It's not mowing the lawn but equally as satisfying. With the outdoor shower, it makes getting hot and sweaty easy to rinse off.Ive been guilty of wrapping a towel around myself and turning on the hose outside of our fence to rinse off the mowing and the mower, havent had any reactions yet.As far as the grand girls, they like to run around the backyard naked ( 3 &6) and I let them, Gigi and/or mom will ask them to put clothes on, I laugh and say whats the big deal, if I had know more about nudism when you kids were younger youd have no problem with it.

Summertime mostly, I'll do a few things out front and wear a sarong/pareo. I've sat out on the porch on the glider, naked, summer early mornings and late evenings with the porch light off. But daylight hours I will slip on the sheer short shorts or a sarong/pareo. I've hand watered in the sarong and the neighbors smile and wave. I'm usually in the sheer shorts most times out front.

Our grandkids couldn't wait to come and swim here. They knew that they could swim naked. Since our daughters were raised nudists up until their early teens, they had no problem with their kids being naked in our back yard. I have a great picture of the four of them, born at the time, naked in the pool with Gramma. Yup, Gramma is naked too. The three oldest grandkids will swim naked at their parents home when alone, especially in the spa. Since the girls were being raised nudists and they married openminded men, they never saw a problem with the kids being nude.

Our oldest SIL made a comment about the privacy we had in the backyard many years ago. He said, "man, you can do yard work naked back here." I told him that we did all the time. He responded that he would love to but can't because their neighborhood is all two story homes and they have no privacy.

This post was edited

Our oldest SIL made a comment about the privacy we had in the backyard many years ago. He said, "man, you can do yard work naked back here." I told him that we did all the time. He responded that he would love to but can't because their neighborhood is all two story homes and they have no privacy.

Simple solution... invite him to come do your yard work naked and you can "supervise" from the pool. WIN-WIN

This post was edited

Ive also mowed the backyard nude and can agree that it was better than doing it dressed. I just have to time it when adult daughter and granddaughters arent around.When our girls were young and still into being nude at home and around us, they'd ask their mother, "why does dad always wear shorts to mow the front yard lawn but is naked in the backyard?" hahaha We took the time to explain several times why we weren't naked all the time, everywhere. They finally understood. Years later, they'd listen more to their friends than to their parents and they decided to stop being naked at home and around us.When our girls had kids and would leave them here for us to watch, they all looked forward to using the pool and not having to put bathing suits on. The older kids to this day, mention that and how fun it was. They say that they ask themselves, "what changed? Why do we feel compelled to wear bathing suits when we don't have to?" We tell them that they will make that decision to go without when they are ready and it's the right time.We still do a fair amount of yard work naked. We have so much privacy landscaping that needs trimming to maintain they privacy we desire. It's not mowing the lawn but equally as satisfying. With the outdoor shower, it makes getting hot and sweaty easy to rinse off.Ive been guilty of wrapping a towel around myself and turning on the hose outside of our fence to rinse off the mowing and the mower, havent had any reactions yet.As far as the grand girls, they like to run around the backyard naked ( 3 &6) and I let them, Gigi and/or mom will ask them to put clothes on, I laugh and say whats the big deal, if I had know more about nudism when you kids were younger youd have no problem with it.Summertime mostly, I'll do a few things out front and wear a sarong/pareo. I've sat out on the porch on the glider, naked, summer early mornings and late evenings with the porch light off. But daylight hours I will slip on the sheer short shorts or a sarong/pareo. I've hand watered in the sarong and the neighbors smile and wave. I'm usually in the sheer shorts most times out front.Our grandkids couldn't wait to come and swim here. They knew that they could swim naked. Since our daughters were raised nudists up until their early teens, they had no problem with their kids being naked in our back yard. I have a great picture of the four of them, born at the time, naked in the pool with Gramma. Yup, Gramma is naked too. The three oldest grandkids will swim naked at their parents home when alone, especially in the spa. Since the girls were being raised nudists and they married openminded men, they never saw a problem with the kids being nude.Our oldest SIL made a comment about the privacy we had in the backyard many years ago. He said, "man, you can do yard work naked back here." I told him that we did all the time. He responded that he would love to but can't because their neighborhood is all two story homes and they have no privacy.

Is he ever nude in your yard?

This post was edited

Our oldest SIL made a comment about the privacy we had in the backyard many years ago. He said, "man, you can do yard work naked back here." I told him that we did all the time. He responded that he would love to but can't because their neighborhood is all two story homes and they have no privacy.Simple solution... invite him to come do your yard work naked and you can "supervise" from the pool. WIN-WIN

They have been here and have been in the pool naked but they won't lounge around afterwards without a towel or sarong/pareo. Before we took our trip to Club Orient with all of them, it was his idea to come over and break the ice with nudity with us before we got to St Martin.

hahahaha ... I doubt he'd like to come over and do OUR yardwork naked. He hates yardwork!

This post was edited

Ive also mowed the backyard nude and can agree that it was better than doing it dressed. I just have to time it when adult daughter and granddaughters arent around.When our girls were young and still into being nude at home and around us, they'd ask their mother, "why does dad always wear shorts to mow the front yard lawn but is naked in the backyard?" hahaha We took the time to explain several times why we weren't naked all the time, everywhere. They finally understood. Years later, they'd listen more to their friends than to their parents and they decided to stop being naked at home and around us.When our girls had kids and would leave them here for us to watch, they all looked forward to using the pool and not having to put bathing suits on. The older kids to this day, mention that and how fun it was. They say that they ask themselves, "what changed? Why do we feel compelled to wear bathing suits when we don't have to?" We tell them that they will make that decision to go without when they are ready and it's the right time.We still do a fair amount of yard work naked. We have so much privacy landscaping that needs trimming to maintain they privacy we desire. It's not mowing the lawn but equally as satisfying. With the outdoor shower, it makes getting hot and sweaty easy to rinse off.Ive been guilty of wrapping a towel around myself and turning on the hose outside of our fence to rinse off the mowing and the mower, havent had any reactions yet.As far as the grand girls, they like to run around the backyard naked ( 3 &6) and I let them, Gigi and/or mom will ask them to put clothes on, I laugh and say whats the big deal, if I had know more about nudism when you kids were younger youd have no problem with it.Summertime mostly, I'll do a few things out front and wear a sarong/pareo. I've sat out on the porch on the glider, naked, summer early mornings and late evenings with the porch light off. But daylight hours I will slip on the sheer short shorts or a sarong/pareo. I've hand watered in the sarong and the neighbors smile and wave. I'm usually in the sheer shorts most times out front.Our grandkids couldn't wait to come and swim here. They knew that they could swim naked. Since our daughters were raised nudists up until their early teens, they had no problem with their kids being naked in our back yard. I have a great picture of the four of them, born at the time, naked in the pool with Gramma. Yup, Gramma is naked too. The three oldest grandkids will swim naked at their parents home when alone, especially in the spa. Since the girls were being raised nudists and they married openminded men, they never saw a problem with the kids being nude.Our oldest SIL made a comment about the privacy we had in the backyard many years ago. He said, "man, you can do yard work naked back here." I told him that we did all the time. He responded that he would love to but can't because their neighborhood is all two story homes and they have no privacy.Is he ever nude in your yard?

Only a few times and only to use the pool or hot tub.

This post was edited

Our oldest SIL made a comment about the privacy we had in the backyard many years ago. He said, "man, you can do yard work naked back here." I told him that we did all the time. He responded that he would love to but can't because their neighborhood is all two story homes and they have no privacy.Simple solution... invite him to come do your yard work naked and you can "supervise" from the pool. WIN-WINThey have been here and have been in the pool naked but they won't lounge around afterwards without a towel or sarong/pareo. Before we took our trip to Club Orient with all of them, it was his idea to come over and break the ice with nudity with us before we got to St Martin.hahahaha ... I doubt he'd like to come over and do OUR yardwork naked. He hates yardwork!

But remind him: everything is more fun when done nude :)

This post was edited

Unfortunately, Im not brave enough to do my front yard nude, but during the summer I regularly do my back yard nude, including trimming the fence! There was one time one of the gates blew open. I just happened to turn around and notice! Had to walk all the way across and close it, I dont think anyone saw, but it did give me a laugh!

This post was edited

Unfortunately, Im not brave enough to do my front yard nude, but during the summer I regularly do my back yard nude, including trimming the fence! There was one time one of the gates blew open. I just happened to turn around and notice! Had to walk all the way across and close it, I dont think anyone saw, but it did give me a laugh!

This post was edited

Do you ever mow the front yard in just shorts?
A long shirt and no shorts?

This post was edited