RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

Got to agree with you.

This post was edited

For the record, irony is the opposite of wrinkle...

The only thing wrinkling around here is my nose as I consider my faux pas upon encountering the unrecognized verbal jab. Could irony on that for days and not straighten out a damned thread of dignity.

Speaking of irony - as a full time nudist, I made the wasteful mistake of buying one for some dumb reason a couple of years ago, and I still haven't unboxed it. Who knows what's really in that box? For all I know it could be full of sarcasm! Regardless, the warranty has lapsed - I should just go on and lob that verbal device in the satirical dumpster. But I'll be sure to leave it in its orginal box so no one gets cut by its extremely sharp wit.

This post was edited

I saw a man on a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

I have several penis rings which I wear whenever the notion hits me. They are different sizes and weights and I sometimes enjoy the feeling of wearing them. When wearing them, I am not erect or stimulated. Just the sensation and thought of wearing them makes me feel good and somewhat confident. I would get a real piercing but I'm too scared! LOL

I wear them at home when no one is around and I've worn them at nude beaches and at nudist resorts. I also have nipple rings which never come out. I've seen young and older men wearing them and there has never been an issue (as far as I know). Based on what I've heard, one resort I've visited used to have a strict rule against any genital jewelry until the owner decided to get a piercing. Evolution!!!

This post was edited

Based on what I've heard, one resort I've visited used to have a strict rule against any genital jewelry until the owner decided to get a piercing. Evolution!!!

Which resort, Id like to find out more?

This post was edited

The place being referenced (I think) in the quote below is called White Tail Resort in Virginia, USA, where it use to be that nothing but ears were allowed to be displayed with any metal affixed to them. How nineteen fifties is that? My understanding is that that was the strict rule for a very long time. Somewhere through the years things did moderate; I'm not altogether sure when the rules changed, but the tattoo/piercing event they host in early October is a well-attended affair. Book your room early and your tattoo even earlier. It is now a common occurrence to see most any bit of skin with a metal adornment. Now, you may well hear the jingling before you see the human on our walking trails! Embrace the surgical steel ~ figuratively, of course ~

Witnessing a person getting pierced in all the exotic places or their dick tattooed isn't for the squeamish, for your information.

The rules concerning piercings are that there can be no hanging chains or connective chains, or any which attach one piercing to another, and that management reserves the right to determine what is or is not acceptable. As an example of offense, wearing a belly chain with a gold plaque that hangs down near your smooth genitals that says, "Free mustache rides" won't make the cut. To be crystal - it is not the smoothness, it's the sexual reference and the hanging metal.

Further, it would also be ill-advised for you to get a tramp-stamp that states in English your preferred sex act. But if you can't help yourself, maybe have it done in a discreet Sanskrit. I'm not sure how it would look to have the Chinese symbols permanently affixed to your lower back that tells the world behind you that you, "Will back dis ass up for Jameson". Save the embarrassment. Let the parents do the needed, timely and appropriate explaining with their own kids, thank you.

The webpage listing all of the do's and don'ts at WTR is here:

https://whitetailresort.org/amenities/standards-of-behavior/

Based on what I've heard, one resort I've visited used to have a strict rule against any genital jewelry until the owner decided to get a piercing. Evolution!!!Which resort, Id like to find out more?

This post was edited

I wear one or two, depends on the mood, this year will be the first time I will be wearing on the beach.

This post was edited

Obviously some are more conservative and some are more progressive here. We will see how nudism will develop. But do not say we did not warn you.

This post was edited

Much of the disconnect on this issue comes from the devolution of what is called nudism into an individualist expression of certain behaviors from a communal way of life that includes social nudity. So these people who try to equate sexual paraphernalia with nudism have no interest in how their behavior and individual expression affects or impacts those around them as long as they get their way. This is way so many now see nudism as nothing but a perversion, to the destruction and diminishment of this wonderful social communal way of life.

This post was edited

Much of the disconnect on this issue comes from the devolution of what is called nudism into an individualist expression of certain behaviors from a communal way of life that includes social nudity. So these people who try to equate sexual paraphernalia with nudism have no interest in how their behavior and individual expression affects or impacts those around them as long as they get their way. This is way so many now see nudism as nothing but a perversion, to the destruction and diminishment of this wonderful social communal way of life.

When the clothes are gone it leaves very little one can do to stand out from the crowd and some people rather enjoy being their own unique selves, tattoos and piercings being rather popular options. I myself am heavily pierced in my genitals. There is nothing sexual about my behavior at the nudist resort, I am there with my family to enjoy ourselves. One could very easily argue that genital piercings are "sexual paraphernalia" considering what is done with them. So per your logic I am taking part in destroying and diminishing the nudist social communal way of life, while somehow simultaneously passing on the love of social nudity to my children so the next generation can embrace it and keep the community thriving and growing and not go the route of some resorts/private communities who refused to change with the times and they died out like the dinosaurs. quite the conundrum. Our home resort was once like those places with strict rules against tattoos and piercings until the owner was chatted with about how if he didn't change the rules there would be no next generation to come to the resort. So he himself went and got his penis pierced at the first annual tattoo and piercing event they have at the resort, and this year if I am remembering correctly will be there 20th year hosting that event. Whether the metal on a man's genitals is pierced through it or slid on it/around it, so long as his behavior isn't sexual or inappropriate, he is nothing more than a man who enjoys being socially nude, who happens to have an adornment on his body. And what exactly falls under "sexual paraphernalia", because nipple rings can be quite sexually erotic and pleasureful during the act of sex, but can also be nothing more than a pair of earrings hanging from breasts. What about a tongue ring? Same logic applies there as well. This all comes down to people judging others for doing something they wouldn't do. And as I tell my children, if it isn't harming you or anyone else and it makes that person happy, mind your own business. My kids have seen numerous men and women at the resort who have their nipples pierced, genitals pierced, wear cock rings, glands rings, shaft rings, scrotal weights, etc. And not a single one of those people was behaving in any kind of way that could be seen as inappropriate. When my children asked about said adornments I happily explained that some people enjoy wearing jewelry and accessories and that isn't limited to rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. Shockingly their responses were "oh wow, that's cool" and then went on about their lives.

This post was edited

WildWilly1,

You are 100% correct in guessing the name of the resort. You know the rules and situation very well. I'm thankful for evolution! Now you tickled me with the example of "free mustache rides". LOL I've seen a lot of things at various places but I know that would not be tolerated at WTR during normal activities. I envision a person would at the minimum be spoken to very sternly but imagine they would be shown the gate and told not to return. The only way I can see this being accepted is during the 'Adults Only' Halloween Party which is the only time of the year when adults only is the rule. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way, I hope you and the misses are doing well and hope to see you soon!

This post was edited