nudism in S.W. PA

does anyone know of a good place for a nudist to go in S.W. PA? i know of a place up by pittsburgh, but thats a little too far. or is there anyone that would like to host a nude party? you never see these much anymore. thanks for any help.

This topic was edited
RE: nudism in S.W. PA

If you find a place in SWPA, let us know, ok?
We are near Monessen.

This post was edited

The only place I know of, off hand, is White Thorn Lodge in Darlington PA on the Ohio border, just a bit south of Youngstown.
Beautiful place. Highly recommended !!

This post was edited

I do not know how close you are to West Virginia, but Avalon resort is in Paw Paw. I've never been therte, but have read a lot of positive comments about it. Check the Locations section here. You might want to check with the West Penn Naturist Society, or AANR's website also.
Mike

This post was edited

West Penn Naturists is a nonlanded AANR/TNS club with great folk who get together regularly and in fact, have swims at a rented facility all winter

This post was edited

Is there an on line site for "West Penn Naturist"?

This post was edited

Is there an on line site for "West Penn Naturist"?

I have a few friends who are part of that club. I Googled it and came up with it: https://www.westpennnaturist.com/

This post was edited

Thinking about hitting west peen naturists up this winter...anyone else?

This post was edited

Met most of the West Penn group at White Thorn more than once.
They're out there almost every weekend, in the central camping area, with a fairly prominant banner.
Saturday is probably best day for the majority of the group.

This post was edited